Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw someone take a picture of a woman on the subway

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1e3f6k3/saw_someone_take_a_picture_of_a_woman_on_the/

As I talked to my bf I was kinda in disbelief and in shock as she kept viewing the other woman across from us in her camera, and I nudged my bf to also see what she was doing. And my jaw LITERALLY dropped when I saw the unmistakable shutter go off and she took a picture of the woman across.

The woman across was with her boyfriend I think and it was a really hot day, so she kinda had her legs spread open with a water bottle covering her crotch and she was wearing shorts. Taking a photo of her seemed like SUCH pervy behavior, but I couldn’t wrap my head around the I dea that the woman who took the photo was a perv, but she just didn’t fit the bill of what I would expect a perv to look like :/ I was kinda in shock and in denial, because truth be told, I think it’s rare that a woman would do this.

Jfl, no a perv obviously looks like an incel :foidSoy:

creepshots are giga based.

When I get a job and start going in public again, I will take creepshots and post them here. Probably not at my job because that seems like a good way to get fired.

Women are wonderful effect.

Foid on foid violence

“I was SHELL SHOCKED”

Foids are so overdramatic…. I hate them so fucking much bros

I like water bottles

Why do women always point out or talk about their boyfriend, its like a vegan mentioning she is a vegan

Why do women always point out or talk about their boyfriend, its like a vegan mentioning she is a vegan
Surprised she didn’t mention his height

Did you know that it's only illegal if it's an up skirt? You can creepshot all the tight booty shorts and highschooler beach tops to your heart's desire