Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw my school bully during evening walk

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
So, today when I go for the evening walk, then on during the walk, I suddenly meet my school bully, by seeing him, my bloods boils to the core,at the same time i got PTSD attack, as by seeing him, I get the flashback of old brutal memories of bullying of mine by him. To be honest he has brutally bullied me throughout the school. After seeing me, he says that i have become thin and says that my face remains the same (in a slight laughing manner) and then ask about my overall conditions that how am I now and how' going. I also give a fake smile and asked about him what he doing and how's he doing. After then I immediately leave. To be honest my mind gets filled with hatred and anger by seeing him as he enjoying his life. He has done horrible bullying of mine but still God doesn't give him any punishment and instead God rewards him for a such a great life.

Brutal I can understand you I saw my bully once too at the train station IN ANOTHER COUNTRY (7 years ago) about 5 years after he bullied me he recongised me and started laughing
Today I had to go outside and of course many people either stare, whisper about or joke about me old people in particular but also the young

Why did you talk to him.

You should have send him to the next life (in GTA V).

I get anxious as fuck when I see my school bullies. I only see them in packs and when I do they shout my name and they all do a fake smile

happens to me also

i get flashbacks

I get anxious as fuck when I see my school bullies. I only see them in packs and when I do they shout my name and they all do a fake smile
This still happens to me well into my adult years, I assume the worst or I'm about to be jumped.