Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Saw my 43 yo Uni female professor with a 23 chadlite at the park

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
Only foids can get away with this and not get condemned by society...maybe he is a student jfl.She saw me but didn't say nothing to me so i approached her and said hi,she acted like i wasn't there before dumb bitch clearly didn't want me to be there,maybe if i was another chadlite student we would have had a threesome that night.
They were hugging and playing like both of them were young lol,maybe she would kiss him if i wasn't there
"She's exploring herself" :soy:

YEAH,SHE IS EXPLORING YOUNG HARD COCKS IN HER VAGINA :feelsree:

JFL @ hanging out with a foid 20 yrs older than you

"She's just exploring her femininity you dirty inkwell"

if it was the reverse everyone would be freaking out.

What a whore she should be executed

Only foids can get away with this and not get condemned by society...maybe he is a student jfl.She saw me but didn't say nothing to me so i approached her and said hi,she acted like i wasn't there before dumb bitch clearly didn't want me to be there,maybe if i was another chadlite student we would have had a threesome that night.
They were hugging and playing like both of them were young lol,maybe she would kiss him if i wasn't there
"She's exploring herself" :soy:

YEAH,SHE IS EXPLORING YOUNG HARD COCKS IN HER VAGINA :feelsree:
Old bitch

There's nothing that pisses me off more than a 7+/10 male giving these washed up foids the time.

JFL @ hanging out with a foid 20 yrs older than you
he was probably oiling her up to get good grades or something

why else would you hang out with your prof

Last edited:
cucktears doesn't have the balls to touch this, they know their hypocrisy will be exposed. They'd cheer this old ho but if the genders were reversed they'd be howling for the 43-year-old male's blood and calling him a "pedophile" even though the girl would be freaking 23 which is not even close to pedophilia.

How about it, cucktears?

Do you dare condemn this foid?

Do you dare say it's okay for 43-year-old men to date 23-year-old women?

Or will you admit your hypocrisy?

He wanted to see what it was like to fuck a piece of garbage seems he might like that.

cucktears doesn't have the balls to touch this, they know their hypocrisy will be exposed. They'd cheer this old ho but if the genders were reversed they'd be howling for the 43-year-old male's blood and calling him a "pedophile" even though the girl would be freaking 23 which is not even close to pedophilia.

How about it, cucktears?

Do you dare condemn this foid?

Do you dare say it's okay for 43-year-old men to date 23-year-old women?

Or will you admit your hypocrisy?

JFL @IT admiting anything