Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw Chadlite and Stacy couple the other day

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
They were walking next to each other and both were so smily and happy. She was tall white blonde stacy, easily a 7/10, and he was a tall white blonde hightier normie/chadlite, he was also a 7/10 easily. Seeing them made me get very depressed, jealous and angry. He probably had a normal family life and had a dad to actually be there and teach him how to talk to women, ontop of him being goodlooking. He actually had friends as a kid and got to socialize with people his own age, get to know people and have girlfriends+teen sex. He probably even had a car and job at 16. Now he's college aged and has stacy gf with his own place and is literally living the dream life.

FUCK BEING INCEL I HATE THIS SHIT

Must be nice getting mogged when I go outside and see this I have no particular thought about it.

Despise seeing coupes in public

Despise seeing coupes in public
Me too. It feels like everybody else stumbles into relationships and gets sex without even trying while i am left an ugly duckling outcast with nothing

I saw a couple too. I was with my father. Just one thing came to my mind. Rope.