Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Venting][Over] Just Saw A Teen Couple....

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I went outside to get dinner; had not eaten at all today.

I go to this small Mexican restaurant just down the street from me: It's not a conventional restaurant, but rather more of a to-go place.

After I parked & walked up, I noticed this couple in front of me:

Both clearly were in HS, and looked

The guy kind of looked your regular HTN late-get Zoomer: Tall, curly blonde hair, hunter eyes, kind of a bit like Logan Paul, but a more downgraded & "prettyboy" version, if that makes any sense.

The foid was a JB LTB-MTB, dirty blonde hair, and almost was the same height as me(5'9)

Just another fucking reminder to me, of what I missed out on & thus will never have.

I already saw that thread pinned in ID about the Teen pill, and had to endure watching those whores brag on about how they lost their virginity at 14-15 or younger, whilst I was rotting on Vidya, YouTube, fapping, and desperately researching ways online to improve my social skills, clothing styles, etc.

But this, this was just another reminder to me right in front of my fucking face: I wish I had gone somewhere else to get food, or just had cooked some of the eggs I have.

Life has just gotten harder for me lately: I am stressed about College & had a very busy week, my work needs some kind of certification which I can't find, I saw some brutal stats about hiring in the workforce, and to top it all off, I have had tons of brutal memories flooding back, which this will only worsen.

Not even counting the absolute State of this cesspool of a "forum," if we can even identify it as such anymore.

Guys, I swear.....

The
Universe
is
Fucking

Torturing me.

:society:

ERfuel. I fucking HATE teen couples.

Not even counting the absolute State of this cesspool of a "forum," if we can even identify it as such anymore.
Agreed. What do you think needs to change? I reckon it needs major changes but it clearly won't happen with how absent the owner is.

Agreed. What do you think needs to change? I reckon it needs major changes but it clearly won't happen with how absent the owner is.

Do you know where to find it?

I think (((YouTube))) censored most of them/took them down.
Archive org has all his videos type his name then click on his username under the video

mastER barely gives a shit about this site, he only really helps whenever the site is down or something is bugging and thats really it, i guess the last time he ever did something new was probably just with making new moderators which im not even sure if that was his decision

Archive org has all his videos type his name then click on his username under the video
Thanks. :feelscomfy:
mastER barely gives a shit about this site, he only really helps whenever the site is down or something is bugging and thats really it, i guess the last time he ever did something new was probably just with making new moderators which im not even sure if that was his decision
Nah it def was his decision.

But yeah, he hardly ever comes on, has tons of promises he has not fulfilled, and overall does not seem to give a shit about the forum anymore.
He's not going to do anything lol. It's back to posting on Twitter for him.
:yes: :feelsjuice:.

I can't believe you of all people would eat spic slop

YARN | I can't believe | American Psycho (2000) | Video clips by quotes |  f55e526b | 紗't believe | American Psycho (2000) | Video clips by quotes |  f55e526b | 紗
I just knew someone would point that out: The thing is, the type of Mexican food this side of the border is quite different from authentic Mexican food.

Also, it's one of the few things I would commend them on.

mirin low inhib of going out

@DarkStarDown if you ever become a mod, please tell Master to get a grip and wake up.

@DarkStarDown if you ever become a mod, please tell Master to get a grip and wake up.
Well I am glad to see that at least some here believe in me. :feelsaww:

I do recall @Ron.Belgrade mentioned me in a thread about it, and I think a few others have as well, but I appreciate it more than anything guys: I know it sounds a bit as if I am dependent on positive affirmations, but let's face it, what else do we have to make us feel better?

Fuck....I hate this life, it's like I was born to suffer.

I genuinely feel that some sort of cosmic entity of sorts is feeding on my suffering

I was also planning on taking a picture of the couple & would have shared it here, but I couldn't get a good angle I felt comfortable to take it from.

It was too fucking brutal...I may be coping with some alcohol tonight boyos

I go to this small Mexican restaurant just down the street from me: It's not a conventional restaurant, but rather more of a to-go place.

The guy kind of looked your regular HTN late-get Zoomer: Tall, curly blonde hair, hunter eyes, kind of a bit like Logan Paul, but a more downgraded & "prettyboy" version, if that makes any sense.

The foid was a JB LTB-MTB, dirty blonde hair, and almost was the same height as me(5'9)

Just another fucking reminder to me, of what I missed out on & thus will never have.

I already saw that thread pinned in ID about the Teen pill, and had to endure watching those whores brag on about how they lost their virginity at 14-15 or younger, whilst I was rotting on Vidya, YouTube, fapping, and desperately researching ways online to improve my social skills, clothing styles, etc.

But this, this was just another reminder to me right in front of my fucking face: I wish I had gone somewhere else to get food, or just had cooked some of the eggs I have.

Life has just gotten harder for me lately: I am stressed about College & had a very busy week, my work needs some kind of certification which I can't find, I saw some brutal stats about hiring in the workforce, and to top it all off, I have had tons of brutal memories flooding back, which this will only worsen.

Guys, I swear.....

The
Universe
is
Fucking

Torturing me.

Why the fuck are there so many Zoomers with curly hair? Kike genes?

Why the fuck are there so many Zoomers with curly hair? Kike genes?
Well, that's one possibility.

My hair is extremely straight though, and I have a NW3 hairline, so having curly hair would virtually be impossible for me.

I mean, going out is always a nightmare, every time I see a young couple I have a urge to jump in traffic, ffs 14 year olds are fucking and having the time of their lives while I’m 24 and rotting at home all day and sorrowing.

So fucking sick of this shit man.

Guys, I swear.....

The
Universe
is
Fucking

Torturing me.

Destroy the teen couple (in minecraft)

I can't stop thinking about how I was brutally height & mogged by the guy & the foid who was almost as tall as me. :feelsrope:

I genuinely can't stand seeing teen couples- I could write a fucking whole new thread as to just how shitty it makes me feel.

I'm assuming you don't see teen couples that often for you to make this thread.

This is why I am reclusemaxxing. I get dizzy even thinking about other people.

This is why I am reclusemaxxing. I get dizzy even thinking about other people.
I don't get dizzy, more of "overstimulated" or overwhelmed ig.

My dream would be to have my own cabin like Kaczynski did & live off the land- I would still want access to the internet & some medicines though.
I'm assuming you don't see teen couples that often for you to make this thread.
Well yes, but I have to see couples my age a lot as a collegecel

But every time I see one, it's fucking suifuel.

In fact, one of the reasons I like being away from my parents is due to the fact that some of their neighbors have kids in HS who lifemog me hard.

I want to shoot teen couples

Guys, I swear.....

The
Universe
is
Fucking

Torturing me.

If saw that , I'll die inside. Im glad that I'm not in the west atleast, atleast everyone here is as ugly as me.

Hang in there Bro. Shitty times will pass. This was brutal. We deserve better than this...

I just knew someone would point that out: The thing is, the type of Mexican food this side of the border is quite different from authentic Mexican food.

Also, it's one of the few things I would commend them on.
Reminds me of soul food. I’ve never had it but it looks amazing and also amazingly bad for you