Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw an attractive blonde woman with a nigger

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I was at the college gym today (I am an alumi) and I saw this blonde girl with a nigger. Not even an attractive nigger at that. He was short and had dread locks. I mean, there are good looking men in every race , but he was not even good looking or tall. I doubt he was smart either. He had a "communications major" t shirt so he was likely some communications major( a useless major for those who have nothing else to major in).

I mean common, at least get a good looking nigger you coal burner.

Last edited:
Blackedpilled again

Even black criminals can have hot gf's

But girls would never give us a chance :feelsrope:

Why does the forum love outliers? He could be a gay best friend or something

I was at the college gym today (I am an alumi) and I saw this blonde girl with a nigger. Not even an attractive nigger at that. He was short and had dread locks. I mean, there are good looking men in every race , but he was not even good looking or tall. I doubt he was smart either. He had a "communications major" t shirt so he was likely some communications major( a useless major for those who have nothing else to major in).

And then they wonder why they get beat the shit out of and are left for dead with a Low iq niglet.

Not even that.
Every female race traitor, must be marked for the rest of her life, with the letters ´BBC´ carved into their forehead with a knife.

Bitch bought into Jewish propaganda....
Whites are trained to hate their own race, and be ashamed of their ancestors