Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious saw an apartment today and im not sure if ill should go for it.

should i go for it?

• yes bro

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • no bro

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i guess the best way to describe it is a house complex, like a big big house that the owners splited into 4 units.
the one i looked at is a studio unit, to the left and to the right theres another one and another big one on the floor above.
the price is good and the place look nice, but its looks like the neighbors could bother me.

the studio looks good and got a little yard with 3 couches, which is a nice place to smoke some weed. the price is really good and include EVERYTHING even internet and cables so i wont have to deal with the bills and shit.

the problems:
1. the studio apartment, the unit to the left and the unit on top of me (which is 2 rommates living together) - we all share a washing machine which is in the studio yard. really in the begining of it. and that really bother me, to see those normies stepping into my yard every couple of days. what if one of them will do it very early and wake me up and we'll fight?
also idk if one of them maybe is a trouble maker and will feel like he can sit on the couches in the yard.
2. the internet is shared. how can i know my data is secure?
3. the floors to their unit is pretty close to the studio bed. the guy told me he can hear them when they go down or up in the stairs if he's on the bed, but not a loud noise that will wake you up.

the washing machine part is the thing that bother me the most tbh.
should i go for it?

Your normie neighbours will occupy your yard couches 24/7 tbh

Your normie neighbours will occupy your yard couches 24/7 tbh
thats what im scared about. its so fucking stupid their unit is the biggest and still they dont have a washing machine wtf

Money mogs me

dont see why not. you'll get used to 1 and 3 with time

No bro, having to share a washing machine would be the deal breaker for me ngl.

what about the internet homie.
Depends, do you know what your neighbors look like? If they look like low iq normies then i wouldn't be worried

Depends, do you know what your neighbors look like? If they look like low iq normies then i wouldn't be worried
and if they CScels they can access my data?

should’ve posted pics of inside

Incels should live in the woods where no one can hear their screams.