Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw an ad on the subway that make me laugh

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I can't even remember what the ad was for, but it had a few pictures of females lined up next to each other with the word "Beautiful" in front of it. But only one of these females was actually beautiful, of the others one was fat, one was old, a few were ethnic, and one was actually a man.

Why does this "body positive" movement exist for females but not men? Why can't fat, bald, and ethnic men be considered beautiful?

I demand Rajendra Panchal be used for some clothing ad.
Jaw-1271312.jpg

They don't want people to trust their own eyes

And this is how the ethnic men body positivity movement started

I never see a fat guy in advertisements for mens clothes, always a chad. Why are ad agency rate so hard against mens bodies..

Clown world, boyo

I can't even remember what the ad was for, but it had a few pictures of females lined up next to each other with the word "Beautiful" in front of it. But only one of these females was actually beautiful, of the others one was fat, one was old, a few were ethnic, and one was actually a man.

Why does this "body positive" movement exist for females but not men? Why can't fat, bald, and ethnic men be considered beautiful?

I demand Rajendra Panchal be used for some clothing ad.
Jaw-1271312.jpg
No such thing for body positivity for men. Also see mannequins in shops like Nike. They have proportions like the rock or Anthony Joshua, even if they are just showing off the latest football or tennis clothing.

The body acceptance movement is only for fat and ugly women. Men who are short, bald, hairy, scrawny or overweight are still dumped on by women constantly and this very real problem is treated like a fucking joke. Feminism is supposed to be about equality but this is the kind of hypocrisy worthy of a politician.

Not many things make me laugh these days