Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a white female incel on the train

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
was very surprised, to me they basically do not exist, not where I live anyway
GSaB9p7.jpg

uQP24aB.jpg

qAoTRl1.jpg

I would welcome her to post here, and be very happy for her to find a bf from our community
looked like she was with her sisters maybe? (they were to her left) they also were quite ugly

Ban OP please mods.

jfl if you think she is an incel. She is probably getting pump/dumped by chads every night. WITH Looksmaxxing she can ascend to plain jane.

I would welcome her on my cawk.

incelman said:
jfl if you think she is an incel. She is probably getting pump/dumped by chads every night. WITH Looksmaxxing she can ascend to plain jane.

Welcome back BanCelman

She’s not incel. Not even that terribly ugly tbh

Wait til you see her with makeup on.

This is what most women really look like.

I prob would've fucked this girl if she had pleasant personality, no way she is incel - she could get sex with lots of men if she wanted.

It's been a long time since I rode a train, I don't think I'd be low-inhib enough to photograph girls with my phone though.

If OP is that low-inhib he should've tried to talk to her instead. Find out if her personality compensates for her looks.

Wait til you see her with makeup on.
This is what most women really look like.
the fact she doesn't wear makeup makes me like her more, it's like she's given up on attracting chad - that's hot

She can't be an incel. She just lacks makeup and she could already be high-tier Becky. And women can't be incels, no way. Maybe with facial deformity and even then probably not.

volcel if wouldnt

She looks lil bit below average to me but not that ugly.

there is no such thing as a female incel.

she’s a chadcel

How the fuck is it always 2017cels that are either bluepilled af or trannymaxxed?

That bitch can get laid easily, doesnt even look that fat, it's just that she's not wearing makeup when every other foid looks like :feelsclown:

Creepmaxxxxxxed