Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saw a white chad at the subway today. Instead of feeling mogged, asked myself why woman are interested in such bland, uninteresting looking people.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
Im serious. It was a corporate chad using all those stupid cookie cutter clothes that corporate chads use, and it just dawned on me.

Why women find these men so god damn appealing?! Chico i can understand, sean o pry, all those models im capable of getting, but just a tall white dude with the right looking bones? Ehhh boring.

Maybe this is cope, maybe it was just a HTN, but it still baffles me how foids jump on walls, cry, even self delete for dudes that arent even all that tbh.

but it still baffles me how foids jump on walls, cry, even self delete for dudes that arent even all that tbh.
Pointless to ask these questions if you didn't actually see him interacting with foids.

Pointless to ask these questions if you didn't actually see him interacting with foids.
You claim to be blackpilled, yet you cant even foresee how foids will interact with a guy based solely on his looks. Get a grip.

Especially non mayo foids, with asians topping that list, would go berserk for even a chance with the guy i saw.

Why women find these men so god damn appealing?
and if they have the face of a model, the height of club bounce, women will defend these dudes even if they are rapists or a criminal psychopath.
I remember there being a chadfish experiment video, where the chadfish admitted to being an literal child rapist pedophile(You should really look into those videos to see the psychology of foids) those motherfuckers advocate for redemption and "mental health" if the guy is attractive enough to warrant it

its bad enough that they simp for an average looking guy, what if its an 10/10 chad?

Women are stupid dog shit. Lime normies, they cannot go deep into any topic. They can only touch the surface yet they try to gaslight people such as “Ohhh your value comes from the inside, your personality” while they are always after chad and wealthy men.

You claim to be blackpilled, yet you cant even foresee how foids will interact with a guy based solely on his looks. Get a grip.
Why are you so confident in judging the attractiveness of another male? Are you secretly a faggot?
The only thing that matters is if foids finding him attractive, which there is no proof.

Why are you so confident in judging the attractiveness of another male? Are you secretly a faggot?
What kind or retard logic is that ? That's like saying that biologist are zoophile because they spent a lot of time observing animals behaviour

What kind or retard logic is that ? That's like saying that biologist are zoophile because they spent a lot of time observing animals behaviour
Are biologists rating animals attractiveness, JFL?

The OP wasn't observing behaviour. He was declaring that some random guy is a Chad, despite never having seen him with a foid.

Are biologists rating animals attractiveness, JFL?

The OP wasn't observing behaviour. He was declaring that some random guy is a Chad, despite never having seen him with a foid.
Your comment is still weird and makes someone think you are a normie or a foid

it doesn’t matter what you think of what a guy looks like. Only foids are the final arbiters

I just don't like complaining about nothing.
You are using the exact same logic foids use on us. We talk about Chad and you accuse us of being homosexual (ad hominem)

You are using the exact same logic foids use on us. We talk about Chad and you accuse us of being homosexual (ad hominem)
You are a faggot if you can look at other men and immediately tell if they are good-looking.
I cannot tell and I have never been able to tell (unless it's really obvious like a male supermodel or a trucel).

most people are bluepilled boring cookie cutter :society:

Foids like bones nigga

You are a faggot
Stop the projection. Once you learn what makes a man attractive, which is blackpill 101 you should know for someone who is on here for over 3 yeats, it's easy to recognize an attractive man, unless you are a fakecel or a fed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back