Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a video of foid being brutally beaten and It made me have mixed feelings

luna_lovegood

luna_lovegood

Greycel
I went to gore site to watch teen foid being brutally beaten by some drug dealers, as it is the only way to temporarily cure my loneliness
On one hand her screaming of pain made me feel better, but on the other hand I kinda wish i could cuddle her. Seriously I really need a woman to hug me in my life

One of those cartel videos?

sah some russian foid. I dont like cartel videos cause all they do is behead everyone and its boring and ugly. I prefer russian gore where they are gonna beat her where she is screaming of pain but without actually killing or severely hurting her

I went to gore site to watch teen foid being brutally beaten by some drug dealers, as it is the only way to temporarily cure my loneliness
On one hand her screaming of pain made me feel better, but on the other hand I kinda wish i could cuddle her. Seriously I really need a woman to hug me in my life
Talk to a bar chick, tell them it's your birthday, ask for a hug as a present.

nah i tried socializing with normies and they were so retarded to talk to and they didnt even want me
Let alone normie foids

typical cuck GrAY thread

Same here bhaicel i wanna see them suffer but love them at the same time
Jfl what no pussy does to a nigga:feelsbadman:

How does watching gore videos cure your loneliness that makes no sense

Ive seen vids of russian foids being punished by dealers most of the time they are very lenient with them and barely do anything
But they always beat the men badly

Sometimes it would be the bitch who did something wrong and her bf was with her at the time they found her but they just beat him instead of her
Low T simp behaviour by the dealers

Tbf sometimes I would see vids where they would break the girls fingers but not as much

this just shows how privileged women are in life everything works in their favour because of the halo effect of their gender yet everything will always be difficult for men who arent chad

Men are born to suffer and women are born to thrive

Last edited: