Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a super cute girl today

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
She wore a mask but I swear her eyes were adorable and we made eye contact as well I got the same feeling from her rhat my oneitis gave me when I first met her. Problem is she in in grade 10 and I’m in grade 12 and 18 already :feelsrope:

@Incelius Savage wpuld it be creepy for me to ask out a girl from younger grade

So what? Seniors date sophomores all the time.

Adobe acrobat file

I would ask out any girl at this point jus to move on from my oneitis. I can’t be hurt my her anymore I wanna just forget about her

She wore a mask but I swear her eyes were adorable and we made eye contact as well I got the same feeling from her rhat my oneitis gave me when I first met her. Problem is she in in grade 10 and I’m in grade 12 and 18 already :feelsrope:
2 year difference
Thats normal

Well not in my school. These grade 10 girls are mommy’s girl
What would make u an exception? Or am I understanding wrong?

All ways, good luck to you.

fucking blue pill

Re: Post lyrics to a random song here.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190565981Monday, June 06, 2016 1:43 AM CDT
Lyrics Don't put your head on my shoulder Sink me in a river of tears This could be the best place yet But you must overcome your fears Ooh in time it could have been so much more The time is precious I know In time it could have been so much more The time has nothing to show because Time won't give me time and Time makes lovers feel like they've got something real But you and me we know they've got nothing but time And time won't give me time, won't give me time (time, time, time) Don't make me feel any colder Time is like a clock in my heart Touch me touch was the key too much I felt I lost you from the start Ooh in time it could have been so much more The time is precious I know In time it could have been so much more The time has nothing to show because Time won't give me time and Time makes lovers feel like they've got something real But you and me we know they've got nothing but time And time won't give me time, won't give me time (time, time, time) Ooh in time it could have been so much more The time is precious I know In time it could have been so much more The time has nothing to show because Time won't give me time and Time makes lovers feel like they've got something real But you and me we know they've got nothing but time And you know time won't give me time And time makes lovers feel like they've got something real But you and me we know they've got nothing but time And you know time won't give me time And time makes lovers feel like they've got something real
Re: i hate it when i vent and nobody cares
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#190566623Monday, June 06, 2016 2:09 AM CDT
"anon i don't need you here" Fair enough then, I suppose. I am merely stating that various users recognize your claims, though they may not respond directly.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#186257468Monday, March 28, 2016 1:35 PM CDT
Ah, I see that the "blue pilled" children are enjoying their illusions today.
Re: how does no one know me?
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#189896858Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:46 AM CDT
Do not worry. The adolescent imbeciles on this forum would not recognize either of us.

She already has waaaaaaay more sexual experience than you. :blackpill:
Based. She's probably toxic as fuck too. All foids have loads of sexual experience and are not at all innocent. They never were. OP still shows bluepilled thinking

Based. She's probably toxic as fuck too. All foids have loads of sexual experience and are not at all innocent. They never were. OP still shows bluepilled thinking
Honestly, in today's society, a truly innocent girl is 0.0000001% chance

Seniors were dating freshmen in my highschool lol

Creepshot from now on or it didn't happen.

People are so autistic with age disparity, it’s unreal.

Now every woman you see on the street is your oneitis. Respect.

Now every woman you see on the street is your oneitis. Respect.
when did i say shes my oneitis? Also she's the only other girl so far who's gave me the same feeling my oneitis did

Wait till you’re outta high school you’ll have far more options

same thing i think. rapefuel imo
her eyes looked so innocent, if i had to guess what she was thinking when she looked at me the eyes were saying "what are you gonna do to me daddy :foidSoy: pls dont go too hard im a virgin"

Do you plan on talking to her.