Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saw a spic that looked like a curry today

fastnbulbous

fastnbulbous

Admiral
★★★
He was blasting some ugly normie music in his car :feelskek: jfl completely over for spics, not only do they look subhuman, their whole culture sucks, some curries are at least high IQ, there is no salvaging these mexican savages

Curries and Latinos look similar

Cope. Foids love to spread their legs for low IQ thug maxxed mobbs. It's peak masculinity for favela Stacey.

Cope. Foids love to spread their legs for low IQ thug maxxed mobbs. It's peak masculinity for favela Stacey.
They are dysgenic, every single spic bloodline must be eliminated

He was blasting some ugly normie music in his car :feelskek: jfl completely over for spics, not only do they look subhuman, their whole culture sucks, some curries are at least high IQ, there is no salvaging these mexican savages

Only ones with high white ancestry look human tbh. At least 75%, even then they have subhuman features. Ideal is 0% always

Only ones with high white ancestry look human tbh. At least 75%, even then they have subhuman features. Ideal is 0% always
Yes, whenever a spic acts civilized, is because he has at least some white genes, the other ones are actual low iq animals who laugh and scream loudly for no reason and love noise

@schrodingercoper on suicide watch

Because of indigeous pheno.
Indigenous phenos look more like sea gooks than anything. Ofc because they are genetically related.

True
Yes, whenever a spic acts civilized, is because he has at least some white genes, the other ones are actual low iq animals who laugh and scream loudly for no reason and love noise
No there are plenty of quiet or more peaceful indigenous spics but they normally tend to be incel or giga nt maxxed to save them which carries them had.

I actually pass as a curry, buy I'm not super dark, I'm light brown

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back