Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL saw a spic stepfather with 3 cumskin kids and a fat cumskin landwhale

would u settle for a mudshark with 3 kids?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Just lol. I can't imagine being this cucked. He was clowning himseod ti make the kids smile too. Gigacucked ngl. The Contrast between him and the kids was insane. The mudshark was obese, had a lot of tattoos, and vulgar too. She was cursing at her kids a lot. Disgusting as fuck.

he could found a below average spic foid to settle with but chose to fuck some landwhale and taking care of her chad kids. that's the future that awaits every white worshiping deathnic

No, better incel than cuck. This is what you get when you'll do anything for a white whore and a wife, betabuxxing a single mother landwhale with 0 class who'll cheat on you and divorce-rape the second you find out (good luck keeping the kids or your money). Even worse if she knows you're a desperate subhuman who'll do anything to keep the marriage going, you've lost all your dignity if you settle for something like that. :feelswhat:

Spics and their loud domino playing piss me off.

Spics and their loud domino playing piss me off.
yeah I agree. I hate spics and blacks blasting their garbage music with a boom box wherever they go.

3 cumskin kids? That's something new to me.
Because I generally hear about single cumwhore mothers with nigger kids.

i live around a lot of mexicans and lemme fuckin tell you about mexican goblinas.

they'll have 2-4 kids by the time theyre in their mid 20s, with 2-3 different baby daddies, and still be dating a new baby daddy soon to be a father

its normal in their culture.

and as far as I can tell, in the lower class white communities, exact same shit lol. some betabuxx dating a foid with 2-3 children already. its fairly common.

they'll have 2-4 kids by the time theyre in their mid 20s, with 2-3 different baby daddies, and still be dating a new baby daddy soon to be a father

how do you know they are not his children? hispanics have high european ancestry, children can biologically be his.

Just lol. I can't imagine being this cucked. He was clowning himseod ti make the kids smile too. Gigacucked ngl. The Contrast between him and the kids was insane. The mudshark was obese, had a lot of tattoos, and vulgar too. She was cursing at her kids a lot. Disgusting as fuck.
Dumbass question nigger

how do you know they are not his children? hispanics have high european ancestry, children can biologically be his.
he looked far more orange than those kids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back