Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saw a shy girl today!?

Concrete road, about 15-20 feet
Wind chimes 15 20 feet from my window v0 0u2izgscla4b1
7rhi3uctxj321
1 or 2

Also did you jump or did they catch you, if you did hope you didn't break any bones.

View attachment 9340931. View attachment 9340942.
1 or 2

Also did you jump or did they catch you, if you did hope you didn't break any bones.
I jumped of this bridge

Screenshot 2023 11 02 012109

I know it isn't that high but try jumping of it, and besides, I was desperate
I jumped in the dead of night when I was on the run, I landed on the concrete and broke my ankles, and wrists, brain injury and facial and spine fractures.

I didn't feel no pain tho, cos I went unconsciousness immediately and respawned in A&E

I jumped of this bridge

View attachment 934096

I jumped in the dead of night when I was on the run, I landed on the concrete and broke my ankles, and wrists, brain injury and facial and spine fractures.

I didn't feel no pain tho, cos I went unconsciousness immediately and respawned in A&E
Yeah that seems high, why were you on the run though, was it the feds or something.

Yeah that seems high, why were you on the run though, was it the feds or something.
ill update you what happened tommorrow, its late and im tired.

But yeah it basically was feds and i was just released from jail

ill update you what happened tommorrow, its late and im tired.

But yeah it basically was feds and i was just released from jail
Damn, you have a better backstory than mine. Yeah no problem bro, I'm probably gonna rott for a bit longer until I pass out.

I jumped of this bridge

View attachment 934096

You're retarded but not this retarded.

No such thing as a "Shy" foid. They are all barbaric in nature.

Today I saw a foid who was shy ,( I kind of look scary, I haven't had a haircut) but I was having a good hair day and i kind of looked good I had my overcoat on as well and my glasses which look good on me. Maybe I'm delusional but I sensed and saw mine and her eyes match up. She was here yesterday as well, how do I warm up to her brocels!!! I'm probably thinking this through my perception but maybe just maybe she is somewhat attracted.
There was this sophomore in my English class when I was a senior. She was really shy and she would smile at everyone. I loved it when she would smile at me.