Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saw a shy girl today!?

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Today I saw a foid who was shy ,( I kind of look scary, I haven't had a haircut) but I was having a good hair day and i kind of looked good I had my overcoat on as well and my glasses which look good on me. Maybe I'm delusional but I sensed and saw mine and her eyes match up. She was here yesterday as well, how do I warm up to her brocels!!! I'm probably thinking this through my perception but maybe just maybe she is somewhat attracted.

hug kiss touch tummy breath sniff soft

this may be schizophrenia

Reminder that op is in a psychward rn

this may be schizophrenia

It's cured now.

Forget about it buddy she's chad only.
If you honestly think you have a chance then approach her and ask her out. You know if you're an incel.

What is your height and race

If you honestly think you have a chance then approach her and ask her out. You know if you're an incel.
There used to be a crazy woman in my ward who went grabbing everyone's balls, she never grabbed mine tho

No Chads in sight, i will try to take advantage but I need warm approaching tips, she seems naive.

Mine has some leftist looking foids pretty hot though
All the toilets were fat and looked libtards, some were old hags, but there was one stacy who assigned to me for supervision one time.

She started talking to me about how older guys were making cooments about her and shit

All the toilets were fat and looked libtards, some were old hags, but there was one stacy who assigned to me for supervision one time.

She started talking to me about how older guys were making cooments about her and shit
Kek in the A&E the tattooed foid said I was being sexist I said she's too hypersensitivity and told her to cope.

Mine has some leftist looking foids pretty hot thiyh

My section of the psych ward is gendered I think, I don't see women in here.
I peaked in psychward, probably best days of my life since forever, too bad i was and am a sperg

Kek in the A&E the tattooed foid said I was being sexist I said she's too hypersensitivity and told her to cope.
Most low-inhib user of incels,is

I peaked in psychward, probably best days of my life since forever, too bad i was and am a sperg
Kek I seem to be isolated, the faggots in my section are already grouped although there is a schizo who says I'm his general ( he does it to everyone) and I can now just have him as my entertainment. And some old wizard for some wisdom

is the shy girl in the room with us right now?