Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a robust chad talking with foids on tinder in the tram today

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Dude was literally swiping left like 50-60% of the profiles lmao. Normies and incels swipe right 90-100% of the profiles and get a few to zero matches. Then I saw him talking with the stacys he matched with, not knowing what they were saying exactly but I saw hearts and kisses. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gonna bang one of them tonight. Despite the chad wearing a mask I could see his robust frame, warrior skull and hunter eyes. Fuck some guys are just living in totally different worlds thanks to the right combination of a few chromosomes:feelsrope:

Tinder devalues everyone. Those who can get laid are reduced to sex objects, and those who can’t were never worth anything to society except work

Unoriginal , I’ll show you how it’s done

Go pegg your cunt mother with the strap your daddy use to compensate his limp dick
say this to my face and id break your jaw, faggot

Still unoriginal

I’d obliterate your non existent jawline, the same way Michael chandler did with Tony FergusonY
yeah, pussy i re-arrange your fugly face you bitch ass nigga

Men you suck at this:feelskek:

I’d fold your oldcel ass lookin like Deadpool ballsack and put you in the non usable clothing