Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Saw a protest on my way to Taco Bell yesterday

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
So me and my mom were on our way to Taco Bell for dinner (unhealthy muttmerican way of living) and in the middle of an intersection there were a BUNCH of protesters with signs and masks and shit. Some had those speakerphone things that project your voice loudly. And literally all the cars going the way we were going stopped in their tracks and turned around lol. My mom of course like a dumbass stopped in the middle of the road and didn't know what to do (typical female response) and i yelled at her to roll up the windows and lock the doors (i've seen how protesters act t o people in cars)
finally we turned around and just went to mcdonalds instead lol.

I hate left wing liberals tbh
all they do is make other people's lives uncomfortable and stop them from doing things they need to do (like driving on a MAJOR fucking road)

Retarded morons need to feel the wrath of Genghis khan.

I bet they were protesting about some bullshit too.

should have mowed em'

So me and my mom were on our way to Taco Bell for dinner (unhealthy muttmerican way of living) and in the middle of an intersection there were a BUNCH of protesters with signs and masks and shit. Some had those speakerphone things that project your voice loudly. And literally all the cars going the way we were going stopped in their tracks and turned around lol. My mom of course like a dumbass stopped in the middle of the road and didn't know what to do (typical female response) and i yelled at her to roll up the windows and lock the doors (i've seen how protesters act t o people in cars)
finally we turned around and just went to mcdonalds instead lol.

I hate left wing liberals tbh
all they do is make other people's lives uncomfortable and stop them from doing things they need to do (like driving on a MAJOR fucking road)
Left wing liberals are looking to use people's discomfort "to make a statement" imo
Some of them still act like they are living in the civil rights era of the 60s
probably some tyrone lives matter bullshit

You should have taken the steering wheel and just drove through the crowd :feelsmage:

Just another day in Cuckifornia

I saw this once. A man got out of his car to talk to the BLM protesters that didn't let him pass, throwing shit at his windows because he was trying to drive by. He said, "I have a fucking job and kids to fucking feed!" They felt bad and let him go. Just shows they don't really think about other people until they know their situation. If you see a car passing by fucking move, don't throw shit at their windows and start standing in the way to block the car.