Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saw A Mudshark This Morning.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
It was my fault in a way, since I went to Starcucks to get a breakfast sandwich.

As I went in, I saw a this brunette Mayowhore(hair-colormatched with me I'd say) with her hair dreads that looked trash as fuck with some tallfag nigger who was about a MTN-HTN I'd say: She was about a LTB-MTB I'd say, and heightmogged me also which was brutal. I fucking hate it when foids heightmog me, and that happens a decent amount; it's one of the biggest forms of suifuel especially since foids used to mock me for my height & frame in HS.

Again, I got hit with another blackpill: Society/civilization continues its regression into behavioral sink, promotion of dysgenics, r-selective behavior, hypergamy, etc. whilst you & I rot here for life.

I hope both of them die in a fucking fire(in GTA V).

Sentiment shared
I also share this sentiment:

Chudpreet

All in vidya ofc

Do you see racemixing every time you go outside?

Weird story on how I found out racemixing was a thing

I rarely saw racemixing even though where I lived wasn't a completely homogenous area, media back then didn't really focus on it and I didn't even know racemixing was possible until I was 10, I thought everyone automatically sticks to their own

There was a mullato sheboon at our school (blacks are rare here), she was an annoying piece of shit and all the guys in our class hated her, so one day I decided to stand up for everyone and asked her why your mum is white because you look Black, are you adopted from Africa or something (passive aggresive approach)

Feel like a retard looking back but foid deserved it

Last edited:
Do you see racemixing every time you go outside?
Yeah I do: As others pointed out, @Grim_Reaper @Made in Heaven it's not always White males with some ethnic female, especially in this day & age: Both live in Cuckada, and stated how they saw quite a few Mayowhores with ethnic men when they were outside recently.

It seems whenever Whites live in an area which becomes heavily diverse, more foids of our race are more likely to date outside of it: In fact, Slavwhores also are proof that money can guarantee anyone a foid of any race more or less. The fact that Whites, more than likely, have the lowest in-group preference as a race probably factors into this; I might try & find a source/study on this.

I see quite a few WMHF couples, but also a decent amount of HMWF couples: I've seen way more BMWF couples than WMBF, which correlates with stats I've mentioned on this. I will be fair though, most of the HMWF or with any kind of Ethnic Male White Female couple usually consist of a lower-tier White foid, unless you're a tallfag nigger, but still.

Last edited:
Weird story on how I found out racemixing was a thing

I rarely saw racemixing even though where I lived wasn't a completely homogenous area, media back then didn't really focus on it
How long ago was this?
and I didn't even know racemixing was possible until I was 10, I thought everyone automatically sticks to their own
I think in a way, this kind of proves that racemixing is generally a bad thing: Humans have a natural affinity for their own race, as discerned by the study I showed about how even as young as 3 months, babies recognize & prefer faces of their own race.
There was a mullato sheboon at our school (blacks are rare here),
Really? I thought they were quite common in Canada, but I know they would mainly be Afro-Caribbean types.

didn't you say you went to an all-male school though? Or ig this was a different point in life.
she was an annoying piece of shit
Well she's a foid & half-black, what else would you expect?
and all the guys in our class hated her, so one day I decided to stand up for everyone and asked her why your mum is white because you look Black, are you adopted from Africa or something (passive aggresive approach)

Nah based tbh, guarantee you it pissed her off 100% & I hope everyone at least respected you a bit more for that.

Fuckin ragefuel. Yesterday I saw one AMWF couple with a child, 3 WMAF couples with children and 1 WMBF couple. It wasn't even a big pool of people either. White race mixers fuckin piss off so much it's off the charts.

Shell pay the toll just wait

nothing i hate more than racemixing besides jews

How long ago was this?
Not that long ago, only been a decade ish amount
I think in a way, this kind of proves that racemixing is generally a bad thing: Humans have a natural affinity for their own race, as discerned by the study I showed about how even as young as 3 months, babies recognize & prefer faces of their own race.

Really? I thought they were quite common in Canada, but I know they would mainly be Afro-Caribbean types.
Nah not in Canada
didn't you say you went to an all-male school though? Or ig this was a different point in life.
That was when I moved to what you guys would call Middle School and High School, 11 yrs old onwards. Elementary school included both genders, this happened during the final year of elementary.
Well she's a foid & half-black, what else would you expect?

Nah based tbh, guarantee you it pissed her off 100% & I hope everyone at least respected you a bit more for that.
It was indeed based, I wasn't confirmed incel during this time, although I was sub5 I had some hope because I was average height back then. I lost all hope when I realised at 16 I'm a midget and also sub5.

Shell pay the toll just wait
And when she does, i’ll laugh my ass off a bitch got what she deserved, whilst still hoping the nigger gets fucked by the “justice system” in this country
nothing i hate more than racemixing besides jews
We have it because of the Jews
Nah not in Canada
The place is still fucked though, I think I saw that the White birth-rate there is one of the lowest, and is ofc below replacement levels.
That was when I moved to what you guys would call Middle School and High School, 11 yrs old onwards. Elementary school included both genders, this happened during the final year of elementary.
I c
It was indeed based, I wasn't confirmed incel during this time, although I was sub5 I had some hope because I was average height back then. I lost all hope when I realised at 16 I'm a midget and also sub5.
That’s brutal: Highschool for me, and middle school albeit at a lesser extent, was just one big blackpill experience. I went through many attempts to normiemaxx, socialcirclemaxx, etc by jestermaxxing, wearing normie brands, etc.

Also updating this, since i’m at my wageslave now & one of my foid co-workers(not on shift) was talking to some nigger normie, who wasn’t even a tallfag. And yes, I could tell she was “interested” in him since i’ve seen those body language blackpills.

I was actually thinking of talking to her, since she’s about my looks-level, and I mean what the fuck do I have to lose?

Seems as if Mayowhores in Shitmerica are prone to this just like Mayoslavwhores @PolskiKartofel ;likely it was discerned there due to Shitmericas “cultural” influence

Edit: I can’t stand my wageslave also, but I need it to afford copes. Literally from the second i get “on the clock” I can’t think about anything else aside from how much time I have until I can leave.

Last edited:
Yeah I do: As others pointed out, @Grim_Reaper @Made in Heaven it's not always White males with some ethnic female, especially in this day & age: Both live in Cuckada, and stated how they saw quite a few Mayowhores with ethnic men when they were outside recently.
Just yesterday at work, I saw 2 BMWF couples and 1 WMIF couple
It seems whenever Whites live in an area which becomes heavily diverse, more foids of our race are more likely to date outside of it
Yep, it's a matter of numbers. The more ethnics that live among whites, 3 things will happen.

1. There will be a bigger pool of ethnic chads for white women to choose from
2. There will be less racism/stigma against racemixing
3. There will be more ethnic men actively pursuing white women
In fact, Slavwhores also are proof that money can guarantee anyone a foid of any race more or less. The fact that Whites, more than likely, have the lowest in-group preference as a race probably factors into this; I might try & find a source/study on this.
Yep, I've seen even indian and chinese men with slav women merely due to them being wealthy. east europe being a shithole is to blame
I see quite a few WMHF couples, but also a decent amount of HMWF couples
WMHF means hapa female?

I am surprised you see many Hapa males with white women, since it seems most hapas are still very ugly

I've seen way more BMWF couples than WMBF, which correlates with stats I've mentioned on this. I will be fair though, most of the HMWF or with any kind of Ethnic Male White Female couple usually consist of a lower-tier White foid, unless you're a tallfag nigger, but still.
Yeah, most ethnic men are willing to go for lower tier white women just to get their white skin and blue eye genes. I think the same can be said in reverse. Most low tier white women use their whitness as a bargaining chip to get the ethnic man they want, since they likely can't get white chad

Race mixers deserve to hang

Just yesterday at work, I saw 2 BMWF
Ofc you did, they’re more common nowadays & also statistics show they’re more common than WMBF, by quite a bit
couples and 1 WMIF couple
Indian as in Curry, or native canadian?
Yep, it's a matter of numbers. The more ethnics that live among whites, 3 things will happen.

1. There will be a bigger pool of ethnic chads for white women to choose from
Some say that ethnic chad doesn't exist, but that is pure coping.

Regardless of race, Chad always wins.
2. There will be less racism/stigma against racemixing
Especially when it's promoted in the media: Not to mention, foids have a habit of following the hive mind which they exist in, so whenever Stacy dates ethnic Chad, you can get they will all be obsessing over how they can get some Chang, Chadriguez, etc.
3. There will be more ethnic men actively pursuing white women

Yep, I've seen even indian and chinese men with slav women merely due to them being wealthy. east europe being a shithole is to blame
Slavwhores are proof that JBW, whilst it has some truth in it, is ultimately triumphed by that of betabuxxing & cash: They are an example as to how Shitmerican Euromuttwhores(Canadians included) will be soon, considering just how shit this country is getting. In fact, I've now concluded that Slavwhores & Euromuttwhores here are some of the biggest race traitors & deserve to be beaten back in their place.

JBW is just for Shit-Tok prettyboy faggots & White Chad ofc.
WMHF means hapa female?
No, “H” in this case means Hispanic/Latino. Remember, I live in Shitmerica which is being flooded with hordes from LatAm.
I am surprised you see many Hapa males with white women, since it seems most hapas are still very ugly
Nah Hispanic males.
Yeah, most ethnic men are willing to go for lower tier white women just to get their white skin and blue eye genes. I think the same can be said in reverse. Most low tier white women use their whitness as a bargaining chip to get the ethnic man they want, since they likely can't get white chad
:yes:

Spot on.

Race mixers deserve to hang
:yes::yes::yes:

And that goes for all racemixers, regardless of race and/or gender: These people are part of the issue, and are selfish for not thinking so.

Most of the times I see a white girl with a negro she looks trashy.

Most of the times I see a white girl with a negro she looks trashy.
And as what I discerned in the OP, she had her hair in those weird dread things: I can also confirm this more, since some gingerwhore I knew of in HS always dated Niggers & she was trashy.

And as what I discerned in the OP, she had her hair in those weird dread things: I can also confirm this more, since some gingerwhore I knew of in HS always dated Niggers & she was trashy.
I can tell if a girl is a negro lover most of the times.

Their clothes, facial “accessories”, attitude, facial expression, etc

They’ll tend to be less feminine

I can tell if a girl is a negro lover most of the times.

Their clothes, facial “accessories”, attitude, facial expression, etc

They’ll tend to be less feminine
Spot on, noticed this also.

Sadly, more foids are becoming like this.

Indian as in Curry, or native canadian?
Curry. Only time I've seen natives was when I lived in NWT
Slavwhores are proof that JBW, whilst it has some truth in it, is ultimately triumphed by that of betabuxxing & cash: They are an example as to how Shitmerican Euromuttwhores(Canadians included) will be soon, considering just how shit this country is getting. In fact, I've now concluded that Slavwhores & Euromuttwhores here are some of the biggest race traitors & deserve to be beaten back in their place.
i doubt white american women are as bad as slav women. America is still decently good I think, and couple that with slav men being far more subhuman than white Americans, it is obvious slav women are more likely to marry out
No, “H” in this case means Hispanic/Latino. Remember, I live in Shitmerica which is being flooded with hordes from LatAm.

Nah Hispanic males.
Only seen like 2 latinos in my life. Both were janitors

Curry. Only time I've seen natives was when I lived in NWT
As in North-West Territories? You know, that place close to the arctic? Geez, must have been rough.

@TBIcel
i doubt white american women are as bad as slav women.
Clearly, you haven't met many: They all have the same shitty personalities, annoying voices, are entitled beyond belief, have ridiculous standards even the ugly ones, are often overweight, obese, or out of shape in some way, and unironically age faster due to fakeup & all the drugs/alcohol they consume at college.
America is still decently good I think
Not for much longer kek, this will be a future thread of mine.

Eventually, we will have foids who will actively be trying to leave.
, and couple that with slav men being far more subhuman than white Americans, it is obvious slav women are more likely to marry out
I think part of that is to do with the fact FEAS is more common in Slavic countries: White Americans aren't that good looking either, our lifestyle, diet(which I am planning on making a thread on), and many other things have no doubt taken a toll on our looks.
Only seen like 2 latinos in my life. Both were janitors
They're some of the worst people to be around as a non-NT; I feel bad for Autistic Hispanicels tbh.

They're giga-NT & hypersocial normies, who look down on anyone who is even remotely non-NT: They also have a shitty "thug" culture of sorts, which values r-selective behavior & think that "aggression=coolness"

Last edited:
so one day I decided to stand up for everyone and asked her why your mum is white because you look Black, are you adopted from Africa or something (passive aggresive approach)

Pure autism :feelshaha:

It seems whenever Whites live in an area which becomes heavily diverse, more foids of our race are more likely to date outside of it: In fact, Slavwhores also are proof that money can guarantee anyone a foid of any race more or less. The fact that Whites, more than likely, have the lowest in-group preference as a race probably factors into this; I might try & find a source/study on this.

I see quite a few WMHF couples, but also a decent amount of HMWF couples: I've seen way more BMWF couples than WMBF, which correlates with stats I've mentioned on this. I will be fair though, most of the HMWF or with any kind of Ethnic Male White Female couple usually consist of a lower-tier White foid, unless you're a tallfag nigger, but still.
Have you ever tried to date any foid in your college ?

Have you ever tried to date any foid in your college ?
tried talking to and approaching some, nothing came of it, but they were nicer than the foids in HS which is something ig.