Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Saw a green eyed manlet curry with gf

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
It was raining so I decided to take shelter in a building after some 2 minutes I saw 1 guy coming with 2 animals. I was like damn why?
I brutally height mogged each of them and that fact I am not that tall only 5'5:fuk:. I was wondering how the fuck this guy managed to get a bitch because I face and height mog him and blackpill says if you are ugly, ethnic and manlet then it's over, but then I saw his green european eyes and I was like ohhhhh:smonk: that's why you managed to get a bitch bozo.
His gf was standing next to me and it was keep coming close to me and looking at me I was feeling uncomfortable because of it ngl:fuk: , then he suddenly came in between us to keep that whore away from me and I said to that bozo in my mind that don't worry fool I ain't touching that ugly used up degenerate animal. I liked his jealousy tho :feelsLSD:. I know some of you might be thinking how do I know he and it were couples?? It's because the way they both were talking to each other and holding each other's hand while the another animal was just watching us and seething:feelshaha:.

Green eyes = giga mog, I'm assuming they are natural because very few people wear coloured contact lenses and certainly foids would be weirded out if they found out eyes were just contacts.

Green eyes = giga mog, I'm assuming they are natural because very few people wear coloured contact lenses and certainly foids would be weirded out if they found out eyes were just contacts.
His eyes were real af:fuk:

Yep. Eye color is giga halo. Green or blue mog the fuck out of shit brown or black eyes
ngl colored eyes is very op. Just so happens my cousins all have colored eyes even though they're black.

let me specify if its the cousins on my moms side

Blue eyes are still superior tho.

Ujokan5t74l41

ngl colored eyes is very op. Just so happens my cousins all have colored eyes even though they're black.

Same here, I have full Black cousins with gray eyes, even if they're gigamanlets they still mog me. :blackpill:

mulatto with colored eyes sounds like gigamog. are all your cousins jeremy meeks?
They are good loooking especially the oldest boy and youngest girl, it’s so unfair

Ethnic with colored eyes instant 2+ to smv

The blessing of being colonized by the white man. You niggers should thank God day and night your nigger ancestors were genetically upgraded by blonde white men

Kek there's no such thing dumbass. A nigger with colored eyes is a nigger who is mixed
you have to be stupid. My cousins come from my moms side. My mom is 100 percent black and so is her sister, the man she married is 100 percent black dumbass. When recessive genes come into play this happens. To say black people have to be mixed to have colored eyes has to be an extremely stupid thing to say. Use your brain next time you respond to me

20% race bait
you have to be stupid.
says the nigger :feelshaha:
My cousins come from my moms side. My mom is 100 percent black and so is her sister, the man she married is 100 percent black dumbass.
How do you know they're 100 percent black? Have you done a DNA test? Or maybe there's some cheating involved:feelskek:

To say black people have to be mixed to have colored eyes has to be an extremely stupid thing to say. Use your brain next time you respond to me
Black people do need to be mixed to have colored eyes you fucktard. Just like how they need to be mixed to have high IQ

Colored eyes are indigenous to Caucasions, specifically North Europeans, Eastern Europeans, and some Middle Easterners.

You're a new world American whose slave great grandma was fucked by a white man, dumbass.

How do you know they're 100 percent black? Have you done a DNA test? Or maybe there's some cheating involved:feelskek:

Black people do need to be mixed to have colored eyes you fucktard. Just like how they need to be mixed to have high IQ

Colored eyes are indigenous to Caucasions, specifically North Europeans, Eastern Europeans, and some Middle Easterners.

You're a new world American whose slave great grandma was fucked by a white man, dumbass.
Lol ur actually so dumb. I’m not African American nor did white enter my area during colonization cause we’d have known. Don’t argue with me next time on this.

I

If you genuinely think all black people with colored eyes are mixed then you need to go to the hospital and do a checkup to see if your brain is working.

I

If you genuinely think all black people with colored eyes are mixed then you need to go to the hospital and do a checkup to see if your brain is working.
He's a faggot who has no knowledge of race.

Lol ur actually so dumb. I’m not African American nor did white enter my area during colonization cause we’d have known. Don’t argue with me next time on this.
All niggers were colonized lmao
I

There is no such thing as colored eyes among indigenous negroes. Where is your fucking delusion coming from? @METALMILITA88 look at this dood

These are all parts of the world where the blue eyes Nordic phenotype is present. Notice how there is none in nigger land?

Nordid

Nordidm

[UWSL]There is no such thing as colored eyes among indigenous negroes. Where is your fucking delusion coming from? @METALMILITA88 look at this dood[/UWSL]
Colored eyes are a mutation that occurred among whites only. Any coon with non-poo colored eyes is definitely mixed.

Just have green eyes:cryfeels:

you have to be stupid. My cousins come from my moms side. My mom is 100 percent black and so is her sister, the man she married is 100 percent black dumbass. When recessive genes come into play this happens. To say black people have to be mixed to have colored eyes has to be an extremely stupid thing to say. Use your brain next time you respond to me

If you family doesn’t look like this they are not “100% black”. Even among these Sudanid phenos there’s room for MENA admixture :feelshaha:

All niggers were colonized lmao

There is no such thing as colored eyes among indigenous negroes. Where is your fucking delusion coming from? @METALMILITA88 look at this dood

These are all parts of the world where the blue eyes Nordic phenotype is present. Notice how there is none in nigger land?

View attachment 614253
View attachment 614254
They have colored eyes but it isn’t blue.. u know what nvm no point even talking to u

It was raining so I decided to take shelter in a building after some 2 minutes I saw 1 guy coming with 2 animals. I was like damn why?
I brutally height mogged each of them and that fact I am not that tall only 5'5:fuk:. I was wondering how the fuck this guy managed to get a bitch because I face and height mog him and blackpill says if you are ugly, ethnic and manlet then it's over, but then I saw his green european eyes and I was like ohhhhh:smonk: that's why you managed to get a bitch bozo.
His gf was standing next to me and it was keep coming close to me and looking at me I was feeling uncomfortable because of it ngl:fuk: , then he suddenly came in between us to keep that whore away from me and I said to that bozo in my mind that don't worry fool I ain't touching that ugly used up degenerate animal. I liked his jealousy tho :feelsLSD:. I know some of you might be thinking how do I know he and it were couples?? It's because the way they both were talking to each other and holding each other's hand while the another animal was just watching us and seething:feelshaha:.
How did the foid look