Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a future Chad today

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
I went to the grocery store today and while waiting in the queue I saw some teenage boy who must have been like 13/14 with his family. I have rarely seen somebody with the combination of physical features that he had at that age. You can tell this guy will be a complete slayer in a few years if he isn't already. He had dark blonde hair, GREEN (hunter) eyes and a strong jawline for that age. His face and jaw will probably become even more robust. He was white but had kind of natural tan so not too pale. At the same time I'm 5'6" and he was my height but it's obvious he will still grow in the next years. Meanwhile I'm turning 20 this summer so my teenage years are essentially over. He will be fucking prime JBs in 2 years while things are only going to become worse and worse for me. His life will be easy, only because of his genetics. Pure suicide fuel, just fml

I assume he was really happy and energetic right?

Imagine being born attractive and having an entire life ahead of you.
If only that was us.

I once went to my kebap guy and saw a ~40 year old man who would probably slay more 18 olds than we all combined. A few minutes later a 12-13 year old boy came in (his child). This kid has Hunter eyes, a fucking jaw line, more hair on his head than I have on my entire body. My kebap didnt taste that well after this SuicideFuel

suifuel, i have literally envied elementary schooler faces in the past

"Future"
So naive, so, so naive, my friend.