Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saw A Foid Waiting For A Bus

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
The sign bus stop (it's not an actual bench bus stop it's those shitty sign ones they screw to a street light) was in between two stores, like 10-20 blocks apart. It's just trees and sidewalks with street lights. A wall is in front of the bus stop on the other side. So there's not real anything to look at or wait for. While a few cars past by so the street is sorta lively. Anyone you get the picture, so I arrive there walking other there to get to the final bus stop to my house. Then I see some blonde circle head foid maybe 18-24, she's about a 5/10 not that ugly she kinda look like this reddit woman but blonde and wearing a hoodie since it was cold. She was just walking back and forth waiting then I walk a few feet from the bus stop on next to a tree since I know the blackpill. Then my mind starting thinking immediately to how this foid could maybe easily get kidnapped and taken advantage of by a few cel men in minecraft, idk why maybe it's my mind being annoyed of how foids are so picky that even this woman would be a stacy in 2022, how foids always fucking block/ghost me or say some dumbshit about how I don't deserve anything. All that stuff is making my thoughts a 4chan thread.

Anyway, she kept doing that until the bus came and she looked at me with a blank expression like "ugh, not another cel" when she passed me to take a seat in the back since I sit in the disabled seats (I'm probably gonna get diabetes due to my cel genes from my parents), then the next bus stop I see - I shit you not - a chad to chadlite 18-24 with blue eyes. Like he mogged me to another universe in this 8 PM adventure. Like wtf, this dude would get this girl's number instantly if he wanted to. Looked like your average pretty boy titkok dude.

Life is NOT FAIR guys.

It gets even more funny, I go to 711 for a snack then to my house since it's a 10 minute walk still and I hear fucking "Alone Again, Along Again" on the 711 speakers.

Mac DeMarco- Chamber of Reflection.​

Fate does a little trolling.

Last edited:
The sign bus stop (it's not an actual bench bus stop it's those shitty sign ones they screw to a street light) was in between two stores, like 10-20 blocks apart. It's just trees and sidewalks with street lights. A wall is in front of the bus stop on the other side. So there's not real anything to look at or wait for. While a few cars past by so the street is sorta lively. Anyone you get the picture, so I arrive there walking other there to get to the final bus stop to my house. Then I see some blonde circle head foid maybe 18-24, she's about a 5/10 not that ugly she kinda look like this reddit woman but blonde and wearing a hoodie since it was cold. She was just walking back and forth waiting then I walk a few feet from the bus stop on next to a tree since I know the blackpill. Then my mind starting thinking immediately to how this foid could maybe easily get kidnapped and taken advantage of by a few cel men in minecraft, idk why maybe it's my mind being annoyed of how foids are so picky that even this woman would be a stacy in 2022, how foids always fucking block/ghost me or say some dumbshit about how I don't deserve anything. All that stuff is making my thoughts a 4chan thread.

Anyway, she kept doing that until the bus came and she looked at me with a blank expression like "ugh, not another cel" when she passed me to take a seat in the back since I sit in the disabled seats (I probably gonna get diabetes due to my cel genes from my parents), then the next bus stop I see - I shit you not - a chad to chadlite 18-24 with blue eyes. Like he mogged me to another universe in this 8 PM adventure. Like wtf, this dude would get this girl's number instantly if he wanted to.

Life is NOT FAIR guys.

It gets even more funny, I go to 711 for a snack then to my house since it's a 10 minute walk still and I hear fucking "Alone Again, Along Again"

Mac DeMarco- Chamber of Reflection.​

Fate does a little trolling.
The images didn't load guys since this website server is bad.

Here's what they sorta looked like:
The guy had blue eyes like I said, a bit crooked nose. Then the woman had blonde hair, more rounder face then being like 5'3 or something.

Attachments

• a6d69f4aceee462a6c6aebd8762887a7.jpg
    a6d69f4aceee462a6c6aebd8762887a7.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 61
  • blonde.PNG
    blonde.PNG
    458.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
The guy is a pretty boy and the girl is meh.

I See You Saw A Woman At The Bus Stop That Was Attractive And Now Your Head Over heels.

dont leave your room man

The images didn't load guys since this website server is bad.

Here's what they sorta looked like:
The guy had blue eyes like I said, a bit crooked nose. Then the woman had blonde hair, more rounder face then being like 5'3 or something.
i mog (in dreams)