Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel saw a cute noodlefoid in the library today

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
was just browsing .is today while seated at the library cuz i'm too poor to buy books and this cute noodlefoid just passed by me and made my heart skip.I feel so pathetic because I already know she will never be attracted to a shitskin ethnic like me and will end up marrying some pasty cumskin white nerd. Yet i just couldnt help myself from fantasizing afterwards for hours about having gone up to her and starting a conversation and getting her number. fuck this world is too cruel ,showing me things i can never attain:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Nothing wrong about fantasizing. Just make sure you keep it under control or you'll end up like me.

Nice foid worship, typical 2022 greycel

Nice foid worship, typical 2022 greycel
it's a new account,i've been here since 2018 but deleted my account due to an incident 2 years ago after a mental breakdown due to my sister dating a black guy.

I know that feeling bro

saw another cute noodlewhore today too dammit, i can't break my nofap streak

I saw a cute white girl at the store and it made me rage because she was with an ugly looking beta male. She was cute, close to my age and had nice feet. The guy was way below her looksmatch and I could instantly tell she is with him because he is a betabuxx.