Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saw a balding foid today

gattsu

gattsu

Do what thou wilt.
★★★
I went to the hospital and the receptionist was a foid with the most fucked up hair I've ever seen. She had some extreme diffuse thinning, and even though her hairline was intact more than 2/3rds of her scalp were visible. And she didn't look any older than 25 JFL

It's lifefuel for me seeing these toilets go through the same shit most men have to go through, and that I personally started going through at a very young age. These problems almost never hit foids and are a nearly exclusive male concern, so it's refreshing to see it happen to the other side.

I know her SMV is still a gigamillion times greater than mine, but let's be honest, these women absolutely feel like shit and have no self-esteem no matter how many simps they have kissing their ass.

but let's be honest, these women absolutely feel like shit and have no self-esteem no matter how many simps they have kissing their ass
:bigbrain:

A bald woman would still have higher SMV than a bald man. It is what it is

As if a man cares anyway if she is bald, just get a wig and then she is fuckable

I went to the hospital and the receptionist was a foid with the most fucked up hair I've ever seen. She had some extreme diffuse thinning, and even though her hairline was intact more than 2/3rds of her scalp were visible. And she didn't look any older than 25 JFL

It's lifefuel for me seeing these toilets go through the same shit most men have to go through, and that I personally started going through at a very young age. These problems almost never hit foids and are a nearly exclusive male concern, so it's refreshing to see it happen to the other side.

I know her SMV is still a gigamillion times greater than mine, but let's be honest, these women absolutely feel like shit and have no self-esteem no matter how many simps they have kissing their ass.
fuck might be cancer I feel bad cuz I've seen it in my family it's hell... sorry for foid pity but if that's the case then it's sad

fuck might be cancer I feel bad cuz I've seen it in my family it's hell... sorry for foid pity but if that's the case then it's sad
Pretty sure people who undergo chemotherapy don't suddenly get a diffuse thinning pattern.

Female pattern baldness is different than male pattern baldness but most of the time it’s rare