Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saw a 5/10 guy with his looksmatch today

Gepard

Gepard

Recruit
★★★★
It felt like a punch in the gut. They looked really happy too, why can't these fucking foids stop chasing Chad and genuinely look for the guy who won't pump them and dump them.

I don't even want a 10/10, I just want my fucking looksmatch but she's probably out there sucking dick in a public bathroom. JFL at life.

I'm guessing (without logic) that the 5/10 guy has a hefty bank account.

You have to question what attracted him to her and who wears the pants in their relationship. I know the feeling of seeing a looksmatched couple and thinking the stuff on here is mildly hyperbolic and not highly but that would be lying to myself. As someone else said, he's probably betabux. Sometimes I'm glad to be a 3 because all I could get as a 5 would be a $$$ seeking whore. Hopefully I'm wrong but the odds are slim.

Looksmatch are always interesting. There could be many reasons on why she's with him, but you can rest assured she will cheat on the first chance she gets with a 6 or 7. Hell, if she's a 5 she can get a 9 without a problem.

20F6D82B BB33 4E78 BBCE 1C4DE14FEE3D

He probably takes more showers

It felt like a punch in the gut. They looked really happy too, why can't these fucking foids stop chasing Chad and genuinely look for the guy who won't pump them and dump them.

I don't even want a 10/10, I just want my fucking looksmatch but she's probably out there sucking dick in a public bathroom. JFL at life.
The normie trinity-
Just take a shower bro
Just get a haircut bro
Just dress nice bro