Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saw a 4'5" guy today.

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Not even exaggerating, he was actually that short and didn't have midget proportions somehow. Jfl I thought I was a manlet, I must thank god everyday I'm not him.

Not even exaggerating, he was actually that short and didn't have midget proportions somehow. Jfl I thought I was a manlet, I must thank god everyday I'm not him.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiet, We wuz shortn shiiet

I saw an middle-aged midget the other day.
I was walking past this flat block and he was sitting outside, on his phone.
He looked like he could be a book accurate version of Tyrion from game of thrones.
It was over long before his dad cummed in his mum.

Fucking over for that poor guy, if you see him again make him an account here:fuk:

The question is, how do these people go on living when the whole world is against them? How can they cope so hard?

Imagine a 5'5 guy is a whole foot taller than him holy shit. He must've been literally Hitler in his previous life.

The question is, how do these people go on living when the whole world is against them? How can they cope so hard?
Hustlers university

Damn, beyond brutal. That guy is a truecel.

You're still a virgin