Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saving physique doesn’t matter is cope

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Saying physique doesn’t matter is cope so what if your face Isn’t attractive people here are too defeatist to appreciate a good physique having muscle makes all the difference in the world if you’re not deformed or anything like that being skinny or fat when you’re already ugly just worsens your looks being muscular makes you stand out you look more masculine when you’re gymmaxed you feel better about yourself too people say gymmaxing is cope because they’re too lazy to put in the effort they just want to wallow in self pity so what if there’s no gym for your face there’s a guy for your skinny fat physique tho

Having good physique only matters when you are too fat or too skinny. Otherwise, face and height matters.

Having good physique only matters when you are too fat or too skinny. Otherwise, face and height matters.
Well I'm skinny so it's over

Over for him
My fatass family would bully me when i was that weight. So i gained weight. OP’s family is all skinny

Saying physique matters is cope

Physique only matter if you are at least low tier normie, and it actually becomes a drawback if your muscle insertions and bone structure sucks. Have you seen how some guys, natty or not, with developed pecs look like they have manboobs?they would have been better off untrained. Or how dudes with big necks look like otters because their shoulders are too narrow?
Also big legs and arms look pathetic on narrow frames.
I would only/mostly train delts and back if I had a frame that bad.

Agreed. Physique only matters if your not Chad or obese

The only ones who will appreciate your physique are other guys. For women it doesn't make ANY difference unless they already find you attractive otherwise. And from what I've seen they don't even like the shredded physique, ottermode is peak to them. Younger foids tend to prefer the twink physique. But again it's only a bonus, face and being NT matters above all.

For overall lifestyle, it does help though. It makes you healthier and eases your mood. But it's hard to keep up a schedule being very depressed. Especially building a lot of muscle for me is hard because I have a poor appetite. But I still do running and calisthenics. I should be doing it now instead of posting on this place.

it actually becomes a drawback if your muscle insertions and bone structure sucks
This. If I gymmaxxed for strength only I'd look like pic related but with an uglier face and darker skin. When lifting I actually have to make an effort to avoid using my traps to avoid the gymtruecel look

That is true. Saying gymmaxxing is cope is also cope. All incels should try to become a gymcel before LDAR.
Even if gymmaxxing is cope, it is one of the few copes that will actually make you happier.

Yeah I think that hitting the gym would help me overcome my inferiority complex.