Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saudis love Negroes and Hate Whites

The main tribes and Bedouins who make up the majority of the county don't mix much though. Who care if they have 10% Africans and Filipinos, as long as they're Muslims. Islam will always be more important. By the way most Iranian men look like Sub-humans. Gulf Arab's and Egyptians mog them in my opinion. Yemenis and Iranians are at the bottom. @Made in Heaven

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 16
  • maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 16
Should i? Obsession with whites is a dead giveaway
The racepill makes it evident that whites are just better
The main tribes and Bedouins who make up the majority of the county don't mix much though.
I know, thankfully. Apparently, Saudis have less than 3% nigger blood, so that's at least good
Who care if they have 10% Africans and Filipinos
BEcause they will eventually either mix or replace the arabs
as long as they're Muslims.
cringe, no race matters as well. Niggers are low IQ and violent
Islam will always be more important.
Iknow, but race also influences behaviour
By the way most Iranian men look like Sub-humans. Gulf Arab's and Egyptians mog them in my opinion. Yemenis and Iranians are at the bottom.
Nah, Iranians mog Arabs and Egyptian

Average Iranian

Thorn Rose

Average Arab

Birdie New Yoke City

Average Egyptian

Hangry

The racepill makes it evident that whites are just better

I know, thankfully. Apparently, Saudis have less than 3% nigger blood, so that's at least good

BEcause they will eventually either mix or replace the arabs

cringe, no race matters as well. Niggers are low IQ and violent

Iknow, but race also influences behaviour

Nah, Iranians mog Arabs and Egyptian

Average Iranian

View attachment 689527

Average Arab

View attachment 689528

Average Egyptian

View attachment 689529
Somalis >>> Iranians in my book

I just recently found out that Saudi Arabia refuses to let in any Syrian refugees. Though this applies to all other gulf countries (Qatar, Bahrain, UAE). And when I found that out, I genuinley had a joker laugh. Why are these sand niggers so brain dead? Honestly? Saudis are the BROWNEST Arabs. Many Saudis have skin colors similar to Indians or Africans. There's a reason so many Saudis look like straight up Pakis/Pajeets.

Meanwhile, Syrians are the WHITEST Arabs. 30% Blue eyes and an equally high percent who carry light hair genetics. They are by far the whitest Middle Easterners, and one could probably make an argument that, were it not for the Balkan mixture in Turkey, Syrians would probably be whiter than even Anatolians.

These stupid Saudis have the oppurtunity for the past 11 years since the Syrian civil war to bleach themselves and make themselves look more human. Yet they reject all these Syrians with Aryan traits so that they can not only continue to fuck their own brown cousins and make more inbred shitskin children, but also so they can continue mixing with the niggers the Islamic slave trade brought into Saudi Arabia.

3.5 MILLION people in Saudi Arabia is African. 10% of the Saudi population are NIGGERS

God, what a bunch of deranged, retarded, inbred, shitskin sand nigger dunecoon terrorists. I genuinley cannot emphasize how much I HATE Saudis for their love of niggers and the fact that they brought subhuman NIGGER genes into the Middle East. So many Arab vermin racemixed with African slave girls and now we have this. My biggest wish in life is for Turks, Syrians, and Iranians to reverse the mistake of the African slave trade by invading browner Sand Nigger countries (Yemen, Saudi, Egypt) and bleaching them to undo the mistake of the Islamic niggerfication of the Middle East.

Saudis would rather THESE shitskin niggers live and racemix with them

View attachment 677481View attachment 677482View attachment 677492View attachment 677487

rather than Aryan Syrians. Look at how many Syrians you can find with red hair, blonde hair, brown hair, blue eyes, green eyes, and pink skin. But Saudis would rather have nigger ape traits rather than angelic aryan traits.

View attachment 677488View attachment 677489View attachment 677490View attachment 677495
Syrians look like a mix between whites and sand niggers. Whiter then many southern europeans, not just sand niggers tbh.

Somalis >>> Iranians in my book
Somalis >>> Earth

The Saudis worshipping Blacks is probably why they are getting along so well with USA and Israel.
Israel is importing jungle gooks and Blacks as well.