Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saudi whore refugee apparently has a sex tape

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
I was watching this vid and I saw in the comments that people said she had a sex tape and a second twitten account showing her to be a slut. How do I find the sextape and her second twitter account?

Jfl @ saudi refugees
Saudis get free neetbux from the king.

can't believe so many people are praising human garbage like this. Someone please burn this cunt alive
So feminists in canada are fighting oppression but this woman arrives and is “safe”. Well which is it? Do Canadian woman still need to dismantle the patriarchy or is Canada a safe place for women fleeing Islam? Cant be both
high IQ comment

Send her over, my dick wants to meet her pussy.

her looksmatch blew up himself in Syria last year.

Nerdcels plz help me find the little foid's nudies and naughty vidyas plz:panties:

The memes write themselfes

This is what happens when you have salafis

We'll turn her into a proper liberated westernized girl in no time.
Dwr5yCpWoAARoOC

allah curses this disgusting sharmoota as she is the spawn of shaitan himself. if i ever see this sharmoota then wallahi i will stone her myself like the filthy kafir she is.
disgusting saudi dog brings great dishonour and shame upon allah and islam. i give more worth to the cockroach crushed under my shoe.

She is not a refugee because she didnt escape any war.

In fact, she is a criminal, as she violated saudis laws