Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saudi beta cucks are the worst

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
There is an anonymous app (jodel) akin to 4chan but it gets a lot of traffic and gender ratio is balanced from my experience and saudi beta go offering themselves as sugar daddies and begging girls for hand and hair pics it is disgusting. Their forefather didnt wage jihad against the arabian peninsula so they can beg girls for stupid shit. No wonder girls have inflated egos.

I am ashamed with these cucks. I am literally a few mms to go on a rampage against these blind cucks

munafiq sunni's what can u expect from them Lions of Sunni's figthing in Iraq and Syria against the whole fucking world while this mother fucker taghut's supporting and helping Evangelist & Zionist coalition by converting their people to "Moderate Sunnism" banning radical jihadist scholars and their books , executing them etc.

munafiq sunni's what can u expect from them Lions of Sunni's figthing in Iraq and Syria against the whole fucking world while this mother fucker taghut's supporting and helping Evangelist & Zionist coalition by converting their people to "Moderate Sunnism" banning radical jihadist scholars and their books , executing them etc.
I can never understand you

Haha Jodel, I heard it's popular in your part of the world.

That's where the name comes from: :reeeeee:

No surprise the first entry I get is with a foid...

How do you feel about Rahaf Mohammad?

How do you feel about Rahaf Mohammad?
A bitch who exploited hypergamy to fuck chads day in and out
Haha Jodel, I heard it's popular in your part of the world.

That's where the name comes from: :reeeeee:

No surprise the first entry I get is with a foid...

Jodel is quite popular . I met a lot if people there. Are you german

Last edited:
I can never understand you
If you are sunni and not supporting ISIS you are munafiq, Murtad-din you get it bro? you understansding me? Sectarianism is prohibited in Quran and Quranic law forbids it very clearly comparing sectarians to jews and christians if you have sect you are like them so that's why Sunnism is another religion and they have sects in Sunnism most brutal and truthful one is Hanbali/Salafism(very close to Quranic Islam but they are adding fake Hadith's too) and in SA Hanbali/Salafi Sunnism is most popular they are trying to ban scholars from saying certain things about Jihad pushing them to teach "Moderate Sunnism" if they do not they will be executed or put in prison many other things like this in SA your king is Munafiq and Murtad-din according to your own hadith-Fıqh books according to Quran he's also Mushrik because he's follower of slanderous fake Hadith's I hope ALLAH guides to the correct path , I hope ALLAH gives you truthfull wisdom from his last testimony Quran and InshALLAH you will be true muslim one day don't be mushrik like Sunni's Peace to you

If you are sunni and not supporting ISIS you are munafiq, Murtad-din you get it bro? you understansding me? Sectarianism is prohibited in Quran and Quranic law forbids it very clearly comparing sectarians to jews and christians if you have sect you are like them so that's why Sunnism is another religion and they have sects in Sunnism most brutal and truthful one is Hanbali/Salafism(very close to Quranic Islam but they are adding fake Hadith's too) and in SA Hanbali/Salafi Sunnism is most popular they are trying to ban scholars from saying certain things about Jihad pushing them to teach "Moderate Sunnism" if they do not they will be executed or put in prison many other things like this in SA your king is Munafiq and Murtad-din according to your own hadith-Fıqh books according to Quran he's also Mushrik because he's follower of slanderous fake Hadith's I hope ALLAH guides to the correct path , I hope ALLAH gives you truthfull wisdom from his last testimony Quran and InshALLAH you will be true muslim one day don't be mushrik like Sunni's Peace to you
Can you make that shit shorter

Can you make that shit shorter
it's not something that I can tell shortly If you don't want to read it its only to your bad If you have proof against my argument you can bring it I will reply to you

Without the money they would be posting here.

As i mentioned in Feminism X Islam, Feminism is winning.

Are they young Arabs?

i avoid cucked places

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back