Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SATURDAY NIGHT TRUECEL HOURS - REAL INCEL HOURS

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
If you're not online rn then you're 100% a fakecel.

How we holding up boyos? :feelsseriously:

Feeling like a nightwalk at 3-4am tonight.

Hope I don't see any chads and foids coming home from a night out partying :dafuckfeels:

any good movies to watch rn?

any good movies to watch rn?
i would say taxi driver and american psycho but everyone on here has already watched that obviously :feelshaha: i recommend watching "duck! the carbine high massacre" its a really funny low budget parody of columbine with 2 kids named derick and derwin

Tumblr inline p60qizCQGw1u82sm6 540

MV5BZjA0MDVjYjItZDhiZC00NTNhLWEwOTUtNDY1NjZmODYyMGRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE V1 2

Duck The Carbine High Massacre15 49 29

not gonna spoil it but they go on a funny journey to get guns and all their classmates are stereotypical jocks and stacies

Last edited:
Here I am.
I try to avoid nightwalks now so I don't see normies coming back drunk from parties.

Feeling some type of way after watching some Incel TV. I’ve also spent the entirety of May rotmaxxing

what r timezomes

I love night walks :)

I go on one almost every night tbh.

Tonight I heard this party and realised it was some cringy disco at a local hall. But I kind of like cringy discos, lol. It's the kind of place you would go with your family.

Hopefully my social life will pick up soon, I dunno.

Raid maxing while I wait for my daily clock to reset.
64C3AD28 D86B 45EE BFA2 EF86845A669E

If you're not online rn then you're 100% a fakecel.

How we holding up boyos? :feelsseriously:

Feeling like a nightwalk at 3-4am tonight.

Hope I don't see any chads and foids coming home from a night out partying :dafuckfeels:

I have vodka and lots of food, so tonight is going to be enjoyable :panties::panties::panties:

Idk why, maybe it’s summer vacation coming up, but being a sub human autist is hurting especially bad rn

I walked back home from my brother's and got stuck behind a couple of black foids of whom I was sure at least one of them thought I was a stalker/potential rapist.

These black foids man.

a hot Stacy works at my gym and shes out right now riding the cock carousel :cryfeels::feelsrope:

I walked back home from my brother's and got stuck behind a couple of black foids of whom I was sure at least one of them thought I was a stalker/potential rapist.

These black foids man.
just start being racist tbh

Started watching Peaky Blinders:society:
my guy that is a good show. Never finished it cause it seemed to get pretty liberal and off the wires.

Looking for good sci fi or horror flicks on amazon prime rn....

Gonna cook up some top ramen with eggs later...