Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saturday Night LDAR Thread

4mags1

4mags1

Greycel
2d 10h 3m
If you're alone and virginal on this fine Saturday night, this is the thread for you. Check in with your incel brothers here and let us know just how over it is for you. For me, this is probably my 943rd weekend alone doing nothing.

Remember, if it's Saturday night and you're a young man sitting alone with nothing to do and no one who cares about you, you might be incel.

I

Insale

Greycel
I'm coping by knowing that many normies are indeed in their homes instead of clubbing or hanging outside since its gotten cold where I live. Feels good that I'm not rotting alone, at least for the next few months of winter, but then Christmas and New Years will come with more Sui Fuel so there's that.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
0m
Checking in

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
45d 1h 17m
Sunday here tbhtbh.. I rotted out my Saturday, now it's time to rot out my Sunday

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
63d 16h 57m
It's also Sunday here.

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
1d 13h 37m
Reporting for duty

N

noo0o3949

Greycel
popping vicodin to get through the weekend as usual

mgtow

mgtow

Officer
★★★
24d 2h 50m
Listening to 'the tempest' from Pendulum in repeat mode. Removed the grill to watch the woofer move forth and back.

If bored i would switch to the newly found EDM chick, Christina Novelli.

Shrekcel

Shrekcel

Greycel
If god was merciful he'd end me now before I lose my mind.