Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel saturday night is the fukign worst

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Spend all week looking forward to this chit then brutality hits when u realize you have no friends or gf to do anything with. No fun video games right now. I play a few rounds of Redout here and there but other than that I'm just waiting for the last of us and cyberpunk. Normie from work invited me to play Apex Legends with him and I downloaded it but can barely muster the fucks needed to learn how to play. Took shrooms a week ago so have to wait another week.
already dreading monday at work
wat's that song faceandlms plays whenever he mentions saturday night?

Last edited:
Sometimes I'll hear about something interesting and so I'll get excited to tell my friends and then I remember that I don't have any. Even as I'm coping, trying to not think about what normies are doing over the weekend, I subconsciously start thinking about it. I'm not proud of it but I'm actually getting choked up rn. I just want to be happy, dammit. I'm a human being. Shouldn't we all be at entitled to live a life that is ENJOYABLE at least? This isn't living, this is dying.

Ggfjdkejddhdhebdhddhdjdhdffghgdjhdhdbd dbududhbd dbhsdbd

I wish I could enjoy video Games again...

when tf is cyberpunk coming out?

mogs me because at least got invited to do something

It's the same

@Yerberito look at this piece of writing
Let me read...

sup nigga long time no rope