Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SATURDAY EVENING AND AGAIN ALONE DRINKING WHISKEY AND COLA

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I'm already pretty drunk. the same every Saturday. no friends, no contacts, no one is interested in me. only alcohol is interested in me. My only contact right now is my whiskey and cola drink with which I numb my feelings. I don't know whether I should be happy or full of sadness. I'm broken, burned out. I feel so fucking lonely...only the whisky hold me warm...its just so hardcore:cryfeels:

Its always the same...every saturday, my whole life, its always the same...why I'm here dont want anymore to be here...

I'm already pretty drunk. the same every Saturday. no friends, no contacts, no one is interested in me. only alcohol is interested in me. My only contact right now is my whiskey and cola drink with which I numb my feelings. I don't know whether I should be happy or full of sadness. I'm broken, burned out. I feel so fucking lonely...only the whisky hold me warm...its just so hardcore:cryfeels:
Brutal

Its always the same...every saturday, my whole life, its always the same...why I'm here dont want anymore to be here...
Its (((their))) fault, not yours. Never forget that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back