Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Satan never even gave me a chance to worship him

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Satan never even wanted me. I would literally join his team if he let me, but he doesn’t want me, he never has. I am unacceptable in satans eyes. I guess that makes me a child of God by default. I never chose this it was forced on me.

Many moons ago there was a man here who knew alot about the occult and satan and stuff. Perhaps you shall seek him out and he can make you a pawn

Satan only wants those who are favoured by God.

The fact that the elites worship him is enough for me to stand against him and all of his kind.

Satan never cared to bribe you because he already had you. He bribes some people and oppresses others.

You can't be one of God's men by default, you must explicitly seek it out and show it in your actions. And, in case you thought it was easy, Satan has a bunch of traps laid out for people who do this. You will know them by their fruits. I could talk a lot about this, but it'll just come across as an opinionated rant.
The fact that the elites worship him is enough for me to stand against him and all of his kind.

Satan never cared to bribe you because he already had you. He bribes some people and oppresses others.

You can't be one of God's men by default, you must explicitly seek it out and show it in your actions. And, in case you thought it was easy, Satan has a bunch of traps laid out for people who do this. You will know them by their fruits. I could talk a lot about this, but it'll just come across as an opinionated rant.
No god for your face

God ain't real nigga