Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Satan is a Chad, God is a Buxxer, Man is a slave

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
We are all just cogs in this machine for foid selection: Chad-Satan prefers looks, while God-Compensator likes some character. Then, they extract the DNA of biological foids and create clones for sexual satisfaction. Men DNA just goes to waste, or transfered through generations.
I`m going insane I guess...:lul:

Jesus was an ugly volcel (in the good sense, He was indeed above women and sex) and Satan is an extremely good-looking androgynous tranny.

Satantrasnsexual

I'm the nigger who's gonna beat up satan in the broad daylight for a bicycle.
You can call me Duhrick Watermelonson.

Jesus was an ugly volcel (in the good sense, He was indeed above women and sex) and Satan is an extremely good-looking androgynous tranny.

View attachment 493660
Indeed, you can also see same people pushing baby killing, allowing foid hypergamy and such

View attachment 493660
Baphomet is not satan. all because satanists and edgelords use Baphomet to depict satan doesn't mean He IS satan or satanic imagery. He represents opposites and balance.

I honestly hope God does exist, because if he does, this bitch bought herself a one way ticket to hell. :feelskek:

God probably doesn't even take women seriously
God is the ultimate cuck simp : he impregnated Marie without touching her JFL:worryfeels:

God probably doesn't even take women seriously
It's very clear throughout all the bible that women were created to help men and be under men's command. The feminist modern state of things is a pagan abomination in which women are elevated te above men and even idolized sometimes.

be careful,fire is burning in brimstone lake
My life was shit so what ? I don't expect anything anymore. When it's over, it's over. God made it all, so fuck him.

My life was shit so what ? I don't expect anything anymore. When it's over, it's over. God made it all, so fuck him.
god can't help you,because you commited evil Karma in your last life

It's very clear throughout all the bible that women were created to help men and be under men's command. The feminist modern state of things is a pagan abomination in which women are elevated te above men and even idolized sometimes.
Based beyond belief.

It's unnatural and disgusting for women to be considered on the same level as a man.

I'm not saying they need to be sex slaves, or event servants, but they certainly do not qualify to be on the same respect and rights level as men

greycel comment

Your mom a whore.

whoever made the rules for this world

needs some serious beating , i mean wtf is this shit

(((Them)))
they sit in their fucking mansions / houses as we speak , propably in a warm pool outside drinking wine / likör

we are fucking fucked either we wagecuck or ldar , climbing the latter is grand delusion and needs insane luck

they sit in their fucking mansions / houses as we speak , propably in a warm pool outside drinking wine / likör

we are fucking fucked either we wagecuck or ldar , climbing the latter is grand delusion and needs insane luck
True. We must rebel.

True. We must rebel.
the world will go to shit soon enough , shit is way to backwards and seems to odd

your supposed to watch while some other fortunate fuck , has all the longcomings and fun?

while womans are worshiped

while someone is born into wealth?

while you see 8 million subscriber ( whoever the fuck ) travels his brains out and reeks in hedonism?

kek , People need to realize this uneven / unfair shit , their shortcomings and finally do something.

the world will go to shit soon enough , shit is way to backwards and seems to odd

your supposed to watch while some other fortunate fuck , has all the longcomings and fun?

while womans are worshiped

while someone is born into wealth?

while you see 8 million subscriber ( whoever the fuck ) travels his brains out and reeks in hedonism?

kek , People need to realize this uneven / unfair shit , their shortcomings and finally do something.
Not anytime soon tbh

Not anytime soon tbh
yea but soon enough , you see how fucked and unfair this shit is

give it 5-10 years ,

now we are just witness to a huge propaganda act , watever the goal is ( propably wealth distribution upon the rich )

yea but soon enough , you see how fucked and unfair this shit is

give it 5-10 years ,

now we are just witness to a huge propaganda act , watever the goal is ( propably wealth distribution upon the rich )
Not happening. Maybe in 50 years :feelsjuice: we were born at the worst timeperiod ngl.

Not happening. Maybe in 50 years :feelsjuice: we were born at the worst timeperiod ngl.
ww1 was 1917 if i remember correctly and ww2 was 1939 , its over a 100 years already since ww1

it will go to shit again , in our lifetime.

ww1 was 1917 if i remember correctly and ww2 was 1939 , its over a 100 years already since ww1

it will go to shit , in our lifetime.
Yes when we are Teraboomers. You aint expecting this brainwashed genrration to do anything, do you? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes when we are Teraboomers. You aint expecting this brainwashed genrration to do anything, do you? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
true that , well what should you even expect? , everyone believes covid and worships the fucking vaccine

its truly a done deal ala Over , at least you can witness propaganda and what it does.

true that , well what should you even expect? , everyone believes covid and worships the fucking vaccine

its truly a done deal ala Over , at least you can witness propaganda and what it does.
Its over. We will never be truly free doing our lifetime. Hopefully the Borutos know what to do :feelsrope: