Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sat with a group of uni foids and they casually brought up threesomes like it’s just a normal everyday occurrence

thecel

thecel

KHHV
talking about multiple threesomes.

daily reminder about the lives of young women in 2023. stark contrast to our lives, dwelling on forums in basements by ourselves, sexless.

EFD4F687 8C89 4B52 A1B7 C335099FE3F1

I want to rope

fucking sluts

daily reminder about the lives of young women in 2023. stark contrast to our lives, dwelling on forums in basements by ourselves, sexless.

I want to rope
All women are sluts

giga suicide fuel:feelsohgod:

They are animals

Because it is a common occurrence.
They're just not inviting us because they rather have it with Chad.

Ancient knowledge needs to be cultivated. Necro posting is just a psyop meant to turn us into low attention span zombies addicted to NSA spying low effort site.

Ancient knowledge needs to be cultivated. Necro posting is just a psyop meant to turn us into low attention span zombies addicted to NSA spying low effort site.
Ok buddy say that to the mods, i already reported you

This nigger is legit a tranny, he posts avidly on looksmax.org about his "gender dysphoria". You can look him up there. :lul:
So he deserves a ban?

I want to rope
shit is like watching fanatsy

What PSL autism does to an incel tbh. :feelsugh:
Why so many faggots on this site holy shit