Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Sandwhore divorces her husband after he gave her one of her kidneys

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Fucking bitch, but honestly he's a gigacuck too. Thinking those bitches could be loyal. He should've let her die.

He said, she subsequently left the house and asked me for a divorce saying, “she could not bear living with me,” without giving any specifics.

The Empathetic gender.

I would have murdered her in minecraft if i was him. Whores like this do not deserve life

original

IT'S HER CHOICE INCEL HE ISN'T ENTITLED TO HER MARRIAGE

Divorcerape incoming, now she's going to get 50% of everything else too. lol. Get CUCKED. I don't know how you can live with yourself after such brutal cuckening.

Thanks for keeping that whore alive boyo. Chad will definitely enjoy penetrating her with his cock and pumping her full of semen, nice and warm hole for another man. Thanks bud.

I thought they didn't let that shit slide in Egypt. Thought divorce whores got lynched over there

Women are soulles and evil. Guarantee they'll justify this

No good deed goes unpunished if you are a nonchad male.

Fucking bitch, but honestly he's a gigacuck too. Thinking those bitches could be loyal. He should've let her die.

If he donated a fist towards her teeth instead of his kidney she would have never left him.

NEVER help a foid. NEVER. Absolutely NEVER. They mistake kindness for weakness.

Last edited:
meh. last I heard guys in egypt still knew how to use acid

I thought they didn't let that shit slide in Egypt. Thought divorce whores got lynched over there
Soy West is contaminating every corner.

Men will eventually be forced to donate organs to foids under some retarded pretense in a couple of decades.

his body his choice, should take the kidney back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back