Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sandman himself acknowledges the redpill is obselete

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M39vpYQL3ps

Although I knew we would always be on top someday, now it's official. I've always seen Sandman as the spokesperson for MGTOW, and it sounds like he abdicated the throne of the manosphere to us. The blackpill is KING, and we have been crowned the official rulers of the manosphere.

MGTOW is only a galaxy within the Blackpill Universe.

Didn't listen, this guy's an OG retard.

Although I knew we would always be on top someday, now it's official. I've always seen Sandman as the spokesperson for MGTOW, and it sounds like he abdicated the throne of the manosphere to us. The blackpill is KING, and we have been crowned the official rulers of the manosphere.

Congratulations gentlemen, let's pop champagne and bring all those nice women to celebrate :feelzez: :cryfeels::feelsrope:

2 hours and 46 minutes? WTF

These content creators often use bait titles anyway

MGTOW is so far behind the times they actually are still deluding themselves that they are the one who are voluntarily leaving the dating market and women miss them.

Men who are living in the MGTOW bubble actually think women give a shit about non-Chads not dating. Like they are depriving women of all their hunky beta manliness. It's beyond ridiculous at this point to believe this. Women absolutely do not give a shit about MGTOW and incels. Women are ecstatic about their dating options right now. Things have never been better for them. Their SMV has gone parabolic, and polygamy is in, and being one of the 10 girls in Chad's harem is the modern equivalent of being in a relationship.

All MGTOW redpilled men are either coping divorced boomers or incels in denial.

All MGTOW redpilled men are either coping divorced boomers or incels in denial.
MGTOW is so far behind the times they actually are still deluding themselves that they are the one who are voluntarily leaving the dating market and women miss them.

Men who are living in the MGTOW bubble actually think women give a shit about non-Chads not dating. Like they are depriving women of all their hunky beta manliness. It's beyond ridiculous at this point to believe this. Women absolutely do not give a shit about MGTOW and incels. Women are ecstatic about their dating options right now. Things have never been better for them. Their SMV has gone parabolic, and polygamy is in, and being one of the 10 girls in Chad's harem is the modern equivalent of being in a relationship.
Exactly, i follow some of those guys on YouTube to have some laughs, they truly think foids care about non chads not dating JFL.

A few blackpilled guys talk about that and ALL the copers gang on them cursing and calling him a virgin lol.
This is the kind of cope these guys believe JFL.

View: https://twitter.com/TellYourSonThis/status/1317536873208860673?s=19

Last edited:
Exactly, i follow some of those guys on YouTube to have some laughs, they truly think foids care about non chads not dating JFL.
I had to unsubscribe from all the MGTOW channels because of the smugness on these beta dudes and their obliviousness to the reality of their sexless wifeless situation and how over it is for them.

This one guy Better Bachelor isn't exactly terrible, but he's about 3 years too late to the MGTOW world, he clearly has been sent his own way, doesnt realize his dating options are now zero, he pretends not to care, but he keeps up a level of smugness and delusion I can't tolerate anymore. It's sort of like his whole channel is the equivalent of a foid saying "I'm not here for hookups". Like its all an elaborate attempt to use his channel as reverse psychology to land a hot tradcon wife.

View: https://youtu.be/t5IO1UcSihA

Last edited:
I had to unsubscribe from all the MGTOW channels because of the smugness on these beta dudes and their obliviousness to the reality of their sexless wifeless situation and how over it is for them.

This one guy Better Bachelor isn't exactly terrible, but he's about 3 years too late to the MGTOW world, he clearly has been sent his own way, doesnt realize his dating options are now zero, he pretends not to care, but he keeps up a level of smugness and delusion I can't tolerate anymore. It's sort of like his whole channel is the equivalent of a foid saying "I'm not here for hookups". Like its all an elaborate attempt to use his channel as reverse psychology to land a hot tradcon wife.

View: https://youtu.be/t5IO1UcSihA

He can't understand that when they say " kill ALL Men", they mean " kill ALL sub 8 men".

Foids should be cages and enslaved.

roosh did this 2 years ago, really high iq guys like roissy offered warnings signs since the late 2000s, tho then i was barely paying attention to these guys

imagine not being aware of the blackpill reality until very recently

roosh did this 2 years ago, really high iq guys like roissy offered warnings signs since the late 2000s, tho then i was barely paying attention to these guys

imagine not being aware of the blackpill reality until very recently
Roissy was the one that came up up with the argument that "eggs are expensive sperm is cheap" that now feminists use to justify male expandability. He also looks down on low status unattractive males.
He's no friend to incels and sees them as useful idiots to achieve his white supremacist utopia.

Roissy was the one that came up up with the argument that "eggs are expensive sperm is cheap" that now feminists use to justify male expandability. He also looks down on low status unattractive males.
He's no friend to incels and sees them as useful idiots to achieve his white supremacist utopia.
my guess is that like the others, he's way more sympathetic to low status males now than ever before, his old blogs also addressed low status males directly rather than pretending they didn't exist, mostly with reminders to go out there and try, not just read his stories and live vicariously through them. didn't work for me but the intent was there.
i'm pretty sure he's not white supremacist, unless you consider it white supremacy for whites to have a homeland in europe.

All roads lead to MGTOW or the blackpill. The only difference is whether you were able to get sex on the regular or not.

my guess is that like the others, he's way more sympathetic to low status males now than ever before, his old blogs also addressed low status males directly rather than pretending they didn't exist, mostly with reminders to go out there and try, not just read his stories and live vicariously through them. didn't work for me but the intent was there.
Maybe now he is more sympathetic but I think it's out of his own self interest to want to have a productive society in which to raise white children. That doesn't get done if most men are demoralized and not selected by women.
This is a guy that formerly looked down on men that got cheated on as betas, has admitted to having sex with married women in the woods, despised anything less than physical perfection in men and made repeated blog posts shaming those that don't want the play the game and seduce women.

He also was one of the first in the manosphere to outright dismiss and mock MRAs and mgtows as weak and ineffective and claimed that game will save the west and that the blackpill isn't entirely true and it's more of an anti shitlib mindset that gets pussy wet.

i'm pretty sure he's not white supremacist, unless you consider it white supremacy for whites to have a homeland in europe.
He does look down on ethnic males though and looks favorably upon past times when the European white man ruled most of the Earth. That's enough in my book to conclude he's more a white supremacist than a white nationalist.
I never saw such hatred for ethnic males as on his blog (and that's even before it had turned from a PUA blog to more of an alt-right blog).

Gunslinger gregi was a funny commenter though in the later years of the roissy wordpress blog. I remember he used to spam pages and pages with verbally incoherent sentences.
Him and GBFM (Great Books for Men).

Last edited:

Tbh

Maybe now he is more sympathetic but I think it's out of his own self interest to want to have a productive society in which to raise white children. That doesn't get done if most men are demoralized and not selected by women.
This is a guy that formerly looked down on men that got cheated on as betas, has admitted to having sex with married women in the woods, despised anything less than physical perfection in men and made repeated blog posts shaming those that don't want the play the game and seduce women.

He also was one of the first in the manosphere to outright dismiss and mock MRAs and mgtows as weak and ineffective and claimed that game will save the west and that the blackpill isn't entirely true and it's more of an anti shitlib mindset that gets pussy wet.

He does look down on ethnic males though and looks favorably upon past times when the European white man ruled most of the Earth. That's enough in my book to conclude he's more a white supremacist than a white nationalist.
I never saw such hatred for ethnic males as on his blog (and that's even before it had turned from a PUA blog to more of an alt-right blog).

Gunslinger gregi was a funny commenter though in the later years of the roissy wordpress blog. I remember he used to spam pages and pages with verbally incoherent sentences.
Him and GBFM (Great Books for Men).
Yeah, I recall the fucking married women thing, I didn't like that at all, and it made me happy when he got more and more upset into the early 2010s because there were very few pure women left to defile and even chads like him were feeling the squeeze and receiving cold treatment from hardened cunts.
I hope he's learned his lesson by now about how colonialism and its modern version in globalism works out, that is, it doesn't.
Finally can't expect an european to be that sympathetic with ethnic peoples, think how whites or especially christians are seen in many ethnic countries, it's common self interest, I would hope ethnic fathers with daughters are just as chauvinist over white males.

Man there were a lot of funny commenters, GBFM with his butthexed stuff, the weird fart guy, greg with the weird thug and drug lifestyle shit, everyone who shat on the female commenters was good.
It's too bad i never got laid or anything during that period, it would have made reading the blog much more enjoyable, kind of a spectator experience instead.

Yeah, I recall the fucking married women thing, I didn't like that at all, and it made me happy when he got more and more upset into the early 2010s because there were very few pure women left to defile and even chads like him were feeling the squeeze and receiving cold treatment from hardened cunts.
Yeah even if it was out of self interest he did come around to seeing white beta males point of view more over time instead of just mocking them.

I hope he's learned his lesson by now about how colonialism and its modern version in globalism works out, that is, it doesn't.
Exactly tbh
Colonialism was a precursor to

Finally can't expect an european to be that sympathetic with ethnic peoples, think how whites or especially christians are seen in many ethnic countries, it's common self interest, I would hope ethnic fathers with daughters are just as chauvinist over white males.
Yeah but at the same time sometimes he went out of his way to hate on ethnic males not just ignoring them.
And I remember once there was an Indian foid in 2013-2016 that used to post on his blog and shit test and attention whore there and people on the blog openly talked shit about Indian males for no other reason that Indian males were not successful with women.
That was a big wake up call as to how easily guys are quick to be racist toward other males that women don't like or find attractive.

Man there were a lot of funny commenters, GBFM with his butthexed stuff, the weird fart guy, greg with the weird thug and drug lifestyle shit, everyone who shat on the female commenters was good, it's too bad i never got laid or anything during that period, it would have made reading the blog much more enjoyable
Yeah there were originally a lot of black and latino guys that read his blog but they left once it started taking a more stormfront esque route.

When the blog was still up during spring of 2017 that greg commenter would spam the comments section while the poster with an asian women fetish with a smiley face flipping the viewer off would taunt him as "gayg". I never laughed harder than at some of those comments ngl

Sandman has a few recent vdeos on the blackpill. He knows his usual copetow content is obsolete and now he’s moving onto blackpill content that is rapidly becoming mainstream. Nonetheless, the more blackpill exposure to the masses the better IMO.

Yeah - He makes an excellent point. He first made it months ago on a livestream with Incelmatics and @FACEandLMS that "MGTOW" is something that guys his age (mid 30's and up) can understand because most of them had relationships and they were shit. The juice wasn't worth the squeeze where as many of the people on here are 25 or under. These men were essentially "sent their own way". I'm more Sandmans age. People like me were the exception in my generation - we were unlucky more than anything, probably mentalcels or late bloomers who missed the boat because the large changes societies saw since 2010.

Inceldom will be the norm not the exception for the majority of young men coming up at the moment.

Spinsterhood will be the norm for many of the women my age. I literally see the meme with girls I used to know.

The future of a movement always lies with the young. A young person who has been "sent their own way" is very different from a person who went their own way. As someone who has seen the shit Joe Normie who wagecucks all week has to put up with I feel I can understand "going your own way" but I'm older than 90% of the people on here.

Honestly though - I have seen the entire life cycle of the manosphere including the Incel community and honestly at this point Incel culture has definitely stagnated. I suppose that in of itself is mainstream.

My dude. Calm down for a second.

MGTOW's are behind the times - yes. MGTOW's are a product of their time. Most of these guys are 35-45 years of age. The sexual marketplace in 1999 might as well have been the surface of the moon compared to 2019.

I fully take your point though - these guys are a bit delusional in that they think women will notice them at any point in the future or there will be any sort of self awareness or course correction. I have called some of these dudes delusional for believing this and some actually took my point. I tell them to enjoy the decline.

Last edited:

That's what sandman said in one of his videos, mgtow is an older generational thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back