Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sandcels need advice on arabic language

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’ve wanted to learn arabic for many years but one issue I have is deciding which dialect to learn. I’ve heard it is good to learn Egyptian or Syrian because that is where most movies are made so most Arabs understand those well. Any advice from Arabic speakers on which is a good dialect to learn?

Also with noting, one of my grandfathers is from an arab country so I am leaning toward that one because it’s “in my blood” if that makes sense. Don’t want to specify which country for confidentiality but if you need to known I will answer in PM.

I can teach you my turco mongol rape baby language hindi buddy boyo :feelshaha: :feelsPop:

I am also learning a new language.
Korean as a nigger

over

I can teach you my turco mongol rape baby language hindi buddy boyo :feelshaha: :feelsPop:

Any advice from Arabic speakers on which is a good dialect to learn?
learn egyptian or saudi

you don't need the syrian bullshit. or you can learn north african (tunisia/algerian dialect)
but i think the best you can do is to do the egyptian.
i can talk the north african and the egyptian dialect

learn egyptian or saudi

you don't need the syrian bullshit. or you can learn north african (tunisia/algerian dialect)
but i think the best you can do is to do the egyptian.
i can talk the north african and the egyptian dialect
I do like the idea of Egyptian because if I go to visit an Arab country for vacation it would most likely be Egypt.

I do like the idea of Egyptian because if I go to visit an Arab country for vacation it would most likely be Egypt.
tbh it seems pointless that you're trying to learn a dialect

just learn normal Arabic if you're just using it for tourism, Egyptian people talk normal Arabic with tourists.
trying to learn a dialect will make it harder and a waste of time unless you want to

tbh it seems pointless that you're trying to learn a dialect

just learn normal Arabic if you're just using it for tourism, Egyptian people talk normal Arabic with tourists.
trying to learn a dialect will make it harder and a waste of time unless you want to
Oh for real? I always heard MSA is pointless. I guess as long as people can understand it..