Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sand niggers are superior to snow niggers imo

• Thread starter AndronovanSupremacy
  • Start date
A

AndronovanSupremacy

Banned
-
5000 years ago:

images

Meanwhile snowniggers at the same time:

3528872581_df65aeffe6_c.jpg

Sands, Central Asians, Europeans and East Asians have it good in terms of bragging about history and their lineage

SandNiggers now

Snowmiggers now

Sands, Central Asians, Europeans and East Asians have it good in terms of bragging about history and their lineage
Are you Indian?

Ancient Indians were moggers imo too in terms of scientific development.

5000 years ago:

images

Meanwhile snowniggers at the same time:

3528872581_df65aeffe6_c.jpg
Is the white man civilized or is the white man a Savage I am part Italian and my people civilized the northern European races we created our own Frankenstein to be released on the world I think the Romans should have never fucked with the Nord bags and they could have at least lived in harmony with nature like the Native Americans eventually being killed off by the golden horde Genghis Khan and diseases from Asia of course I don't really think Europe should have survived past the 12th century and here we are managing to create Empires and fucking up the rest of the world and slaving other races and genociding others God is really in Wrath against the white man or maybe he wanted us to be this way for the sins of the Savage races I don't know either way it doesn't matter creating stone statues that look nice doesn't prove your Superior worth of shit

Is the white man civilized or is the white man a Savage I am part Italian and my people civilized the northern European races we created our own Frankenstein to be released on the world I think the Romans should have never fucked with the Nord bags and they could have at least lived in harmony with nature like the Native Americans eventually being killed off by the golden horde Genghis Khan and diseases from Asia of course I don't really think Europe should have survived past the 12th century and here we are managing to create Empires and fucking up the rest of the world and slaving other races and genociding others God is really in Wrath against the white man or maybe he wanted us to be this way for the sins of the Savage races I don't know either way it doesn't matter creating stone statues that look nice doesn't prove your Superior worth of shit
No i dont care about statues either. But whites base their self worth on such stuff.

What's the difference? We are all incels anyway here, with dark or cummed skin while "masturbating with other's past dick" (IDK if this expression exists in English).

paki mogs all

No i dont care about statues either. But whites base their self worth on such stuff.
Whites don't base their lives on anything except social status and fitting in with others from what I've noticed but whatever most white people are fucking pussies and I am embarrassed to be white but at the same time the 1% of white people that are worth a damn or probably the best people in the goddamn world let's not going to lie I can't find any African or Chinese shopenhauer or Mozart

we wuz kangs n shiet sandnigguh

Exactly. It's not like mullas are incapable of being productive.
It has nothing to do with Islam. Sharia law is actually, very effective. Even Niggers in The Gulf states behave. American MAGA cuckservatives can call arabs backward all they want, but Arab countries, which were not touched by NATO all have virtually no crime. just don't do stupid shit, and you won't go to prison. it's that simple.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with Islam. Sharia law is actually, very effective. Even Niggers in The Gulf states behave. I American MAGA cuckservatives can call arabs backward all they want, but Arab countries, which were not touched by NATO all have virtually no crime.
Agreed. Lower IQ nigger bomb shit with Islam, Higher IQ ones create good functioning societies.

Even in India Tamil and Kerala muslims are BASED while all North niggers the worst both Hindus and mullas

It has nothing to do with Islam. Sharia law is actually, very effective. Even Niggers in The Gulf states behave. American MAGA cuckservatives can call arabs backward all they want, but Arab countries, which were not touched by NATO all have virtually no crime. just don't do stupid shit, and you won't go to prison. it's that simple.
Based plus blessed for the pfp even when speaking facts about sharia.

Agreed. Lower IQ nigger bomb shit with Islam, Higher IQ ones create good functioning societies.

Even in India Tamil and Kerala muslims are BASED while all North niggers the worst both Hindus and mullas
Kerala especially, is a good place. Even, the people are nice, at least the ones I have interacted. Too bad it's mostly, Punjabi sikhs and subhuman Biharis(correct me I'm wrong) who are immigrating to countries like Canada and destroying your reputation.

Based plus blessed for the pfp even when speaking facts about sharia.
I'm a Lebanese maronite catholic. The pfp is something, I didn't really think about. I just like History that's all.

Kerala especially, is a good place. Even, the people are nice, at least the ones I have interacted. Too bad it's mostly, Punjabi sikhs and subhuman Biharis(correct me I'm wrong) who are immigrating to countries like Canada and destroying your reputation.
Yes correct. Not that all South Indians are the best

Sikhs are 50-50 in being based or shit

Pakistan invented civilisation

Sandniggers were superior to snowniggers without Islam ... as soon as conservative Islam started to rule, society declined there.

Modern Whites:

Modern Sandniggers: