Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sanctioned Suicide has become cucked, I deadass.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
I've been a part of the community even before the SanctionedSuicide website was born, like when the subreddit r/sanctionedsuicide still existed, and I'm talking 2016. This was once a decent community where it felt like home, not only to me but to thousands of others as well. There was diversity, and everyone was accepting of differing opinions regardless of whether it coincides with our subjective worldview. It didn't matter what your story was; you were not alone. In that time, I've met a lot of interesting people, even some of the "trolls" were funny. But as of now, in the past two years or so, that has changed. Almost everything the community once was is absent.

I don't see people getting along and accepting others for what they are anymore. Instead, I see only bullying and hostility, all because or wrongthink? Good grief... It's honestly a good thing I no longer have much need of it, because the forum is just full of weak snowflakes who get offended over everything. And to make it worse, the new admin is not only totalitarian, but also a self-victimizing bully who just targets anyone who doesn't subscribe to her agenda. Bitch got a hate boner for me, I guess...

It pains me to turn my back on them, but perhaps it's better I just walk away and just save someone else. After all, they're part of the problem with their midandry and cis-heterophobia and shit... And some of the men are soys too. And the admin once tried throwing me under the damn bus over a supposed fake email in the PPEH, I saved from her Google drive.

View: https://youtu.be/mdOOISRlDnQ

freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

I've been a part of the community even before the SanctionedSuicide website was born, like when the subreddit r/sanctionedsuicide still existed, and I'm talking 2016. This was once a decent community where it felt like home, not only to me but to thousands of others as well. There was diversity, and everyone was accepting of differing opinions regardless of whether it coincides with our subjective worldview. It didn't matter what your story was; you were not alone. In that time, I've met a lot of interesting people, even some of the "trolls" were funny. But as of now, in the past two years or so, that has changed. Almost everything the community once was is absent.

I don't see people getting along and accepting others for what they are anymore. Instead, I see only bullying and hostility, all because or wrongthink? Good grief... It's honestly a good thing I no longer have much need of it, because the forum is just full of weak snowflakes who get offended over everything. And to make it worse, the new admin is not only totalitarian, but also a self-victimizing bully who just targets anyone who doesn't subscribe to her agenda. Bitch got a hate boner for me, I guess...

It pains me to turn my back on them, but perhaps it's better I just walk away and just save someone else. After all, they're part of the problem with their midandry and cis-heterophobia and shit... And some of the men are soys too. And the admin once tried throwing me under the damn bus over a supposed fake email in the PPEH, I saved from her Google drive.

View: https://youtu.be/mdOOISRlDnQ

Didn’t serge control that forum? @Fat Link you know who controls it now?

Didn’t serge control that forum? @Fat Link you know who controls it now?
People occasionally message me out of nowhere on here assuming I’m the admin of that place and I’m like WTF? :feelswhat:

Then I patiently explain to them that it was Serge and Master’s “baby” ie pet project so to speak that I have nothing to do with and as far as I know Master either simply gave the site away to this RainandSadness person @Deta97 just mentioned if not sold it to her for some reasonable amount of money. :feelsthink:

if a foid gets into a position of "power" everything turns to shit.
Yes.

Bad rulers turn a nation or even a mere website to shit or as the old saying goes:

“Shit rolls downhill”.

i feel like they were bunch of dramatic larpers who wouldnt have balls to end themselves

i feel like they were bunch of dramatic larpers who wouldnt have balls to end themselves
They just make excuses to just sit there whining like bitches.

Yes.

Bad rulers turn a nation or even a mere website to shit or as the old saying goes:

“Shit rolls downhill”.
with men atleast you have a 50/50 chance.
If you get a good one youre lucky, if you get a bad one youre fucked, but if you get a foid you are always fucked.

Worse is the fact she's a troid... :/
ftm?

People occasionally message me out of nowhere on here assuming I’m the admin of that place and I’m like WTF? :feelswhat:

Then I patiently explain to them that it was Serge and Master’s “baby” ie pet project so to speak that I have nothing to do with and as far as I know Master either simply gave the site away to this RainandSadness person @Deta97 just mentioned if not sold it to her for some reasonable amount of money. :feelsthink:
Wow, they sold it to a foid. Now we can blame foids for causing people to rope.

Wow, they sold it to a foid. Now we can blame foids for causing people to rope.
What's sad is that we used to get along, but... I guess at some point... the pattern happens. Reminds me of this one coworker I had at Wal-Mart before I got fired, and... when we were pairing up at self checkout, she decided out of the blue to tell me she's bi. I was like, "ah, neat..." Next thing I knew, when she became a supervisor, she just acted like a cold farted itch. Musta been that I didn't praise her enough? Idk... Got to that point I was aboutbto tell that fat fuck to get down on her knees and blow me.

Musta been their sense of inferiority or something... or narcissism...

It's become the compulsory answer to poor people who fall ill in Canada, from what I've heard. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What's sad is that we used to get along, but... I guess at some point... the pattern happens. Reminds me of this one coworker I had at Wal-Mart before I got fired, and... when we were pairing up at self checkout, she decided out of the blue to tell me she's bi. I was like, "ah, neat..." Next thing I knew, when she became a supervisor, she just acted like a cold farted itch. Musta been that I didn't praise her enough? Idk... Got to that point I was aboutbto tell that fat fuck to get down on her knees and blow me.

Musta been their sense of inferiority or something... or narcissism...
View attachment 34953.jpg.webp
Over for vegeto cels

Ha!
Vegito smile

SS is merely for getting the methods for exit, not about talking stuff or geting support. As long as it exists, there will be exit available to those who want it.

I have SN stocked up and will also get N just in case. I don't want to do it but one must be capable of leaving this world at 15-30 min notice if need arises.

why do these celebrities always put references to the one eye :feelshehe:

SS is merely for getting the methods for exit, not about talking stuff or geting support. As long as it exists, there will be exit available to those who want it.

I have SN stocked up and will also get N just in case. I don't want to do it but one must be capable of leaving this world at 15-30 min notice if need arises.
use hydrogen

Use your brain. Browse SS and you will soon know what N is and where to get it from.

The exit is so easy to get.
you are making me curious

why not just tell :(

so u have been browsing and posting on pro suicide platforms for almost 7 years but still didnt off urself??

You fucking moran. Take this ORA:

https://cdn10.bunkr.ru/PPeH_April_2022-FcRmORJl.pdf (Russian site because domains have been revoked in every EU country).

The link will be edited out after 5 minutes.

This is in honor of characters in anime thatb have coimmitted honorable suicide.

Takumi Someya gets reward, despite being cuck he committed full seppuku without kaishakunin (or beheader) which is an accomplishment in itself.

View: https://youtu.be/FTE2GgLQV94?t=683

woah that is a lot of read
it will take some time

It follows logically that a community with many mentally ill foids won't be a fun place to be

Damn I haven't been there for a while since I got better mentally, has it really gone to shit?
Yup... It's taken over by trannies, soys, and misandrists.

you are making me curious

why not just tell :(
A really expensive drug that can often get seized. Though compared to my method (the yew), it's child's play... I feel more fulfilled working on my project as it is what allowed me to grow.

I criticize the people who settle for methods they don't have to work hard for.

A really expensive drug that can often get seized. Though compared to my method (the yew), it's child's play... I feel more fulfilled working on my project as it is what allowed me to grow.

I criticize the people who settle for methods they don't have to work hard for.
weren't you gonna publish a pdf or something ?

The yew or the "Backup Dream" story?
i don't know, i just remember you posting a thread long ago saying you'll publish a pdf.
i don't member the details.

i don't know, i just remember you posting a thread long ago saying you'll publish a pdf.
i don't member the details.
It's a work in progress... I'm trying to remember the next part of the event in the story. But I'll share both soon enough... ;)

It's a work in progress... I'm trying to remember the next part of the event in the story. But I'll share both soon enough... ;)
tag me when you post :feelsokman:

ah for fucks sake, it's the most cringe community to have ever existed, suicide methods only need a wiki not a fucking forum

"Guys my SN and cock and balls crusher 3000 just arrived!!!"

If you live in US get a gun and blow your brains out, outside of US find the courage to kys with brutal methods
Most of the methods discussed on there are overrated and lack style, especially SN, or the "Night Night", which is basically a fancy word for Ligature Strangulation. Also, people are either too lazy to actually work on the more challenging methods, it honestly could help them regain the will to live due to value being linked to difficulty, as Andrew Tate once said.
Of course a community purely for whining is gonna attract the worst of worst
Hah! Unfortunately, this seems to be very much the case. I mean, the more I think about it, the more I realize that a lot of its newer and most prolific members are insufferable. Especially the admin, as I realized he's a total narcissist, based on my unpleasant interactions with him, misconstrueding my intentions, triangulating me, black and white thinking, being insanely obtuse, among other things. Hell, I'm beginning to wonder if he's the one to have adulterated the PPEH (which I've copied and saved from his drive), considering how he was projecting his insecurities onto me, as far-fetched as it may be.

And for better context, I was replying to a thread written by a dude with dysphoria and reminding him that he wasn't alone due to detransitioners, and to provide a solution to the dysphoria. (Can't seem to upload pics for some reason.)

Attachments

• (1) Warning - 20_ _ Sanctioned Suicide.pdf
    694.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Warning - 10% _ Sanctioned Suicide.PDF
    352.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I like the idea of a bullet entering my skull and turning my brain into mush
You're very bold... Though I hope you never have to suicide ever, though if you do, I understand.

if a foid gets into a position of "power" everything turns to shit.
Which is why I can't get banned. Female lurkers will come and invade inceldia. I must exist quantumly at all costs

All the based users roped or got over their suicidality