Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @samurai's private video reupload

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★

Shame you didn't give me a shoutout @Samurai, like you did with @ColdBoy, @LeFrenchCel and @Uggo Mongo.
after all, i technically got you banned in the first place!

:feelskek:

Shame you didn't give me a shoutout @Samurai, like you did with @ColdBoy, @LeFrenchCel and @Uggo Mongo.
after all, i technically got you banned in the first place!
He also has something against orangutans, @PLA1092

did he listen to himself when he recorded this? :feelskek:
he sounds like a giga narcissist

What a pathetic and self-important retard. He, unlike most people, deserves every inch of bullying. It's the only way he'll learn to not be a pretentious unlikable faggot.

has the audacity to call someone a low T male with that voice.

kekfuel, heard all of it.

How can this fucking guy call anyone low test when he sounds like a 14 year old.

has the audacity to call someone a low T male with that voice.
:lul: calling someone a low T male as an incel is retarded anyways because most incels have low T being ugly as a man is the biggest low T trait

welcome back LeafyIsHere

Reinstated after this is crazy

He seems to act like he is better than us for muh “self improvement”, lol. Also, his level of Christ coping is absurd. He literally simps for his and ignores god’s wrongdoings (if his even exists) the same way guys still like a girl despite her being a nasty bitch.

Yeah, just by voice alone, I am way higher T than he is. I voicemog him.
I don't know why so many people stuck by him when he was banned. I always disliked his self-righteous and condescending tone in his posts.

I don't know why so many people stuck by him when he was banned. I always disliked his self-righteous and condescending tone in his posts.
I just figured we should let him go since he didn’t outright post faggot stuff or ascend. Still though, he does seem full of himself and has a superiority complex over the rest of us. I bet my hobbies are way more masculine than what he does and I have more T. I drive a muscle car, which is a very masculine and fun hobby

I just figured we should let him go since he didn’t outright post faggot stuff or ascend. Still though, he does seem full of himself and has a superiority complex over the rest of us. I bet my hobbies are way more masculine than what he does and I have more T. I drive a muscle car, which is a very masculine and fun hobby
His hypocrisy is what gets me the most. He calls himself a follower of Christ, but then he insults others who disagree with him, encourages them to commit suicide, threatens them with assault ect.

His hypocrisy is what gets me the most. He calls himself a follower of Christ, but then he insults others who disagree with him, encourages them to commit suicide, threatens them with assault ect.
Yep. Also, how tf can an incel believe that strongly in god? I have been through enough hell where I do not strongly believe god exists and do not believe his is all powerful and/or all good is he does exist

Why does he sound like that......

Yep, no logic there JFL aren’t Christ followers supposed to be peaceful and non violent? :feelskek:

Yep, no logic there JFL aren’t Christ followers supposed to be peaceful and non violent? :feelskek:
They're supposed to be, yes. As Nietzsche said, there was only ever one Christian, and he died on the cross.

Yep. Also, how tf can an incel believe that strongly in god? I have been through enough hell where I do not strongly believe god exists and do not believe his is all powerful and/or all good is he does exist
I think he identifies as a Catholic mainly to feel morally and intellectually superior and to cope with the fact that he is in reality a mediocre nobody like the rest of us.

Just another IT cuck farming content. I call it now. Watch him get banned in 3 weeks

I think he identifies as a Catholic mainly to feel morally and intellectually superior and to cope with the fact that he is in reality a mediocre nobody like the rest of us.
Probably

Just another IT cuck farming content. I call it now. Watch him get banned in 3 weeks
Him calling Uggo Mongo the next ER while sounding and acting exactly like ER himself made me suspect for a moment that he might just be an elaborate troll who has managed to fool the entire forum, but I doubt it. I think he's just really autistic and has no self-awareness.

Last edited:
"They are a bitch boy and I am their master"

:feelskek:

yeah same, a god that isnt an absolute sadist wouldnt let us rot, or even allow the conditions to exist that allow for our suffering to even be a possibility.

yeah same, a god that isnt an absolute sadist wouldnt let us rot, or even allow the conditions to exist that allow for our suffering to even be a possibility.
Absolutely. Also, just picture that other people and some wild animals suffer through such barbaric things that make our lives look easy. Now way an all loving god is gonna allow this shit