Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does purposely creating a female character to play as count as cross dressing?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
-
Thoughts?

@Fat Link

means youre horny and want to take her clothes off from time to time and do the zoom in on boobs and pussy

Just a reminder to everyone here that gay means wanting a man to fuck you. It doesn’t mean doing anything feminine

No, why would it? Jfl

in a game i play called dead by daylight, this is the character i play as;

do i play this character because i want to dress like her? are you fucking out of your mind.

do i play this character because i want to be her? that is insane, fuck no

do i play her because i think she is hot and i get to see her every time i play? yes

do i play her because it makes me feel like i can control a foid and have her do what i say? yes

just went to twitch to see streamers play dbd its a freakshow :dafuckfeels:

Depends on the reason, are you playing as a woman because you wanna see a sexy badass woman fight and don’t wanna see a dude who mogs you grunt all day while doing things you never could? Or is it because you wanna be a woman deep inside?

Most guys who play female characters just wanna see sexy woman fight and and the hear the moaning sounds she makes when she fights. And don’t wanna look at a man’s ass all day assuming the game has a third person option.

just went to twitch to see streamers play dbd its a freakshow :dafuckfeels:
yeah that was a mistake. the community for the game is fucked. it's like 80% trannys and drag freaks

Depends on the reason, are you playing as a woman because you wanna see a sexy badass woman fight and don’t wanna see a dude who mogs you grunt all day while doing things you never could? Or is it because you wanna be a woman deep inside?

Most guys who play female characters just wanna see sexy woman fight and and the hear the moaning sounds she makes when she fights. And don’t wanna look at a man’s ass all day assuming the game has a third person option.
hearing my sexy goth waifu in DBD moan and grunt is coomfuel when i close my eyes and imagine things

No but it’s low T

No. We create our waifu to control with our controller.

No it's a fucking video game not real life.

No but it's extremely high T

No? I play as female characters because they’re hot

Imagine being such a fag that you have to ask approvale from other people if you can play a game.

Personally I install mods that force a female player model and pink HUD and UI

Tomb Rider on the PS1/PS2 are good games in their own right.

Forget the rest