Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @samurai's private video reupload

I just figured we should let him go since he didn’t outright post faggot stuff or ascend. Still though, he does seem full of himself and has a superiority complex over the rest of us. I bet my hobbies are way more masculine than what he does and I have more T. I drive a muscle car, which is a very masculine and fun hobby
No muscle car for your face though, can't believe the level of car coping here, cars do so much wrong. Voice doesn't always have anything to do with testosterone level either. Not sure why you're being like this, when just a few days ago you were saying I'm a great guy. I guess you want to relive the highschool dramas that Stacey went through.

A lot of people are voice shaming me on this thread... disappointing

No muscle car for your face though, can't believe the level of car coping here, cars do so much wrong. Voice doesn't always have anything to do with testosterone level either. Not sure why you're being like this, when just a few days ago you were saying I'm a great guy. I guess you want to relive the highschool dramas that Stacey went through.
I don’t think you are bad. That’s why I voted to free you. I simply believe you take religion coping too far. Don’t mean to insult anyone’s voice. It just seems a little strange you brag a bit about high T mogging other users. What’s not to like about muscle cars though? It’s about the smiles per gallon, not the miles per gallon. My 500 horsepower 1971 Camaro only gets 6 miles per gallon city. I used 5 gallons of gas in one hour when I had it out last

I don’t think you are bad. That’s why I voted to free you. I simply believe you take religion coping too far. Don’t mean to insult anyone’s voice. It just seems a little strange you brag a bit about high T mogging other users. What’s not to like about muscle cars though? It’s about the smiles per gallon, not the miles per gallon. My 500 horsepower 1971 Camaro only gets 6 miles per gallon city. I used 5 gallons of gas in one hour when I had it out last
T level usually doesn't affect voice as much as people think it does but regardless I will try to take steroids to fix it

T level usually doesn't affect voice as much as people think it does but regardless I will try to take steroids to fix it
Don’t take steroids man. That shit is super unhealthy and can lower your natural T after a cycle. As long as you don’t have any other symptoms of low T you are probably fine. Some people just didn’t get super lucky when it comes to voice. I’ve heard way worse though

A lot of people are voice shaming me on this thread... disappointing
You are truly pathetic. Its not that anything is wrong with your voice but calling other people "low testosterone" is ridiculous. That and the fact you threatened to dox and report me (a fellow incel) to feds solely to protect women is laughable then you cry and play the victim. Defending women as an incel is utterly embarrassing.