Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Samsung global goals app

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
There's a default Samsung app called global goals, which is about watching ads for UN's so called "global goals"; I'm not even opposed to these goals (except 5), as long it is FOR MY OWN PEOPLE; Hence, I am ashamed I have "donated" 0.05$ (my local currency) by unintentionally watching an ad.

Oh, I thought you were gonna say it's one of those apps that pays you to watch ads...- not the other way around

I was actually intrested but its the other way around so nvm

Problem is, we don't even have gender equality; females have all the power in this world. Society is naturally gynocentric, everyone bends to females' needs, and everything is handed to them on a silver platter. Gender equality would be smashing the antimale agenda that prevails the gov'ts, institutions, and societies of countries all around the world.

Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. They want to keep the advantages of women (e.g. cheaper insurance, extended maternity leave preceded by a preventative leave, etc.) while seizing for themselves those of men. [...] They are so opportunistic they do not neglect to profit from the knowledge accumulated by men through the ages. They always try to misrepresent them every time they can.

— Marc Lépine, December 6, 1989

Just add you're own irremovable spyware on top of the other irremovable spyware Corp...

Get anything else as long as it's degoogled

None of these goals will ever happen. They're just paying lip service to the plebian underclasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back