Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sam Hyde isn't that funny anymore

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I like some of his older shit but nowadays all he does is ramble on like a boomer inbetween mouth fullls of goyslop. He has that obnoxious Jet Neptune faggot on with him too who ruins every stream he's in with his obnoxious presence. The little fag also trashed Frank Hassle despite Frank Hassle being around longer and being far more talented than Jet.

Fuck fishtank too. Gen z wigger trash.

All people have their peak I guess
Look at SMOSH

Why did jet talk shit about frank?

Jet trashed Frank after Frank criticized Jett for cutting him out of a fish tank edit.
Frank hassle is funny as fuck.
I’ve seen all the reuploads on YouTube but I don’t now where else watch to his vids for free.
Maybe I’ll get his gumroad someday.

I really like how anti normie he is though. He’ll just make an opinion on the spot to piss off normies.
True. That is funny to see

i dont hate sam hyde he has some funny stuff, but he was never some kind of comedic genius like some people make out
honestly he just came up at the right time with the LE HECKIN BASED 'alt right' shit, now its gotten old and anyone with over 90 IQ can see hes nothing special

Sam Hyde peaked a while back.

Once he started associating with that no-talent Joeyy and his faggot shed theory posse, it was over.