Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sales and banking middle-tier-management is a Stacie hive

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Holy shiet, for several days I had to dive into that ocean and every foid is a Stacie or gigaStacie and all of them have a ring on a finger aka married to a Chad. Omfg just seeing those foids, their bodies in clothes, faces, fuking depressed for a month now, was fine before with all the vidyamaxxing.
Remember, if you are blackpilled and a truecel never ever get into social place, fuk :fuk:

yeah just look at realtors (house salesppl) mostly foids selling on their looks rather than their skills, sad

yeah just look at realtors (house salesppl) mostly foids selling on their looks rather than their skills, sad
and they always dress like whores, jeez I wonder why :feelskek:

Foids always occupy the areas of business where the least amount of work is required and the biggest chunk of the profit is made. They're basically like jews who sit there in the middle collecting cheques while all the hard work is done by men who are building the houses or doing the hard work.

Foids always occupy the areas of business where the least amount of work is required and the biggest chunk of the profit is made. They're basically like jews who sit there in the middle collecting cheques while all the hard work is done by men who are building the houses or doing the hard work.
:feelsohgod:

Can you show me

The

Basement?

too accurate

Holy shiet, for several days I had to dive into that ocean and every foid is a Stacie or gigaStacie and all of them have a ring on a finger aka married to a Chad. Omfg just seeing those foids, their bodies in clothes, faces, fuking depressed for a month now, was fine before with all the vidyamaxxing.
Remember, if you are blackpilled and a truecel never ever get into social place, fuk :fuk:
How did you get into that field?

Brilliantly put.

it's the same at every large corporation: stacies in sales and marketing, truecels in the back office

They are vaginal jews.

All the incels are in the back doing the real work. When layoffs come, those foids are the first to go cuz based ceos know they can easily continue operating without them. Pretty sure women lost more jobs during the lockdowns. Gee I wonder why :feelsjuice: