Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saint Blackops2cel transformed into a Chadlite. HOLY FUCK

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

Is it really him? Did the saint ascend into chadhood?

Then saint no more.

Really? Nice, nice. Lifefuel indeed. I try to looksmaxx this year too. Probably too late for me, but maybe at least my corpse will look pretty.

Where did you get it?

Thats a low tier normie jfl if you think girls would fuck him

Its his brother, lmao. Still not a Chadlite

That’s not him and he’s not a chadlite

That's not a Chadlite obviously, not even high-tier normie.

OP if you call it Chadlite then I wonder who you think is gigachad

Thats a low tier normie jfl if you think girls would fuck him
He was quite tall iirc, doubt tall guy who looks like that would be incel.

Maybe theres some hope for us, boyos?

He looks like he gets sex sometimes

bug eyes, weak chin, shitty piercings
smells of soy

It's his brother @NeetSupremacist
Back then you could find his facebook easly. I didn't save it because I'm not interested about them.
Anyway he likes the same craps as his bro, no girls around.
I remember one picture of him. A friday nigtht at the club. I loved how he was in the opposite of the group picture... they forgot to crop him.
He is as doomed as his brother. Maybe less ugly but still incel.
He got the haircut meme as well. "G-girls dig that haircut bra."

Common. You are one of the smartest members of the forum you had to know that Saint Blackfuckallcopesel had brother
Menwhile this guy is not even good looking without photoshop and this hair tower on the top of his head.

Eye area of peace. Low tier normie.

Far from chadlite but could manage to get a gf with status (that comes from money mostly ngl)

guys, imagine being blackops2cel. you're minding your business and one day u feel kinda lonely and post ur pic online just to find out a bunch of people who don't even speak the same language as you (he's french I think) has made u into their mascot for a community full of lonely depressed virgins

what wud go thru his mind?

He’s a high tier normie at best

It's not him. It's a guy who looks like him; some people have said it's his brother. I don't know if that's true. If Morgans ascends, it will be a beacon of hope for all of us here.

Troll.
LooksKAI !!
Trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

I feel like he took the exact hair advice people were phtoshopping him with.
Looks exactly like the hair they photoshop on him.
And he didn't even need to smile.

Very similar shit eyes, Chadlite is a 7/10, I don’t even...

does not look like a chadlite

guys, imagine being blackops2cel. you're minding your business and one day u feel kinda lonely and post ur pic online just to find out a bunch of people who don't even speak the same language as you (he's french I think) has made u into their mascot for a community full of lonely depressed virgins

what wud go thru his mind?
He should be honored.
he can run jbw
He looks ethnic.

low tier normie at best

Okay, it’s his brother I was about to say. Fuck

looks like a looksmaxxed normie.