Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Said all there is to say on heightcopers

trying to masc his neuroticism behind a facade of sillyness. his complete lack of respect for anyone and his indifference to boundaries
What, do you want respect? A pile of pixels on my screen wants some respect. Would i respect a pile of pixels?

Jesus, what a bunch of idiotic kids taking everything at face value

I don't see him telling JB copers off but when we talk about jews all the sudden he takes something seriosuly for once
IMG 20230320 WA00041

This Is Him Rn

What, do you want respect? A pile of pixels on my screen wants some respect. Would i respect a pile of pixels?
Same pile of pixels goes "Mimimimi heightcopers mimimimi jbw!!!!"

Jesus. Are you braindead or something.. if somebody posts bad things on the internet - forget about him, don't be stupid

you take serious thread topics about things that matter to me and shit all over them. you don't seem to have any ability to empathize at all. you come off as extremely narcissistic and vapid.

Same pile of pixels goes "Mimimimi heightcopers mimimimi jbw!!!!"

Jesus. Are you braindead or something.. if somebody posts bad things on the internet - forget about him, don't be stupid
IMG 20230320 WA00432

don't know if hes a kike or not, but he's definitely a narssisists and a sociopath
Narcissism And Sociopathy Go Hand In Hand With Kikes , They Are Genetically More Predisposed To Having Them And Not Only Genetically But Their Culture Is Narcissistic And Sociopathic All Around

Narcissism And Sociopathy Go Hand In Hand With Kikes , They Are Genetically More Predisposed To Having Them And Not Only Genetically But Their Culture Is Narcissistic And Sociopathic All Around
he has a jewish personality. kikes enjoy larping as white people so they can make their attacks on us sting more. he's probably one

don't know if hes a kike or not, but he's definitely a narssisists and a sociopath
Oh, my guy, i am a walking psychological library according to some people

he has a jewish personality. kikes enjoy larping as white people so they can make their attacks on us sting more. he's probably one
100% I Have All Of The Proof

Kys every one of you faggot spergs I don‘t know why you haven’t been banned yet. Time to move on
i was the tallest person in my grade at high school but it never done anything for me. heightcopers and racecopers are spastics but honestly racecopers are more annoying